Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Orca @Adam 🍎 my main town reads are Flower (confirmed), Adam (confirmed), Naomi, Worst, Natalija, Soulkiller (i believe he is pro town indie).

Town leans on Ratchet, Broki, Xenos, Baki, TAC, Pot, Muugen, Orca.

Poe would be Watson, Mango, Yoho, Yo tan, Aries, Ripped Inactives, Polar.

on the fence on Ultra (he is trending down) Michelle, Emil (they are confirming each other but Emil could some kind of bastardish role).

Propanly forgot some people.
i am active stop forgetting me u guys :tch:

You're wrong, you know your wrong, your ego just won't allow you to admit you are falling for something very stupid, and I'm openly inviting you to act in your suspicions, instead you keep pussyfooting around
Like this has nothing to do with ego here. I am trying to engage with you and you are resulting to default 'Lynch me or stfu pussy'. Like I am more willing to admit if I am wrong. Nothing to be shameful about it, I been wrong before and I might be wrong in the future.

You are just ignoring the points discussed and defaulting back to 'you are brain dead for falling for such cheap trick and pussyfooting around, lynch me.' . Don't you see how this behavior is problamatic and performative?

I am geniunely trying to engage with you here in good faith. You I am afraid made your situation much worse.

Like this has nothing to do with ego here. I am trying to engage with you and you are resulting to default 'Lynch me or stfu pussy'. Like I am more willing to admit if I am wrong. Nothing to be shameful about it, I been wrong before and I might be wrong in the future.

You are just ignoring the points discussed and defaulting back to 'you are brain dead for falling for such cheap trick and pussyfooting around, lynch me.' . Don't you see how this behavior is problamatic and performative?

I am geniunely trying to engage with you here in good faith. You I am afraid made your situation much worse.
Blood blah boo

You don't suspect me. You know damn well you're gonna lynch TAC, he's gonna be TAC. Not even Yoho is falling for that fake lie detect 🀣

Blood blah boo

You don't suspect me. You know damn well you're gonna lynch TAC, he's gonna be TAC. Not even Yoho is falling for that fake lie detect 🀣
I mean if TAC flips TAC then all guucie and we move on, you are not TAC hoooray. But quite frankly I still probably would have a big dot next to your name here simply for this performative shit you are pulling right now and the fact that you keep dancing around the main point discussed. Not a good look.

I mean if TAC flips TAC then all guucie and we move on, you are not TAC hoooray. But quite frankly I still probably would have a big dot next to your name here simply for this performative shit you are pulling right now and the fact that you keep dancing around the main point discussed. Not a good look.
K

Like I am not sure what is hard to understand here, you know your play right now reeks. You keep defaulting to

>'You are brain dead, lynch me pussy.'
>'You won't admit you are wrong'
>'Why are questioning me or trying to resolve me? skill issue'

Like you already in your head made up your mind that I have a defenitive conclusion regarding your slot and if that was the case I would not be going back and forth with you. You are merely just pulling a performative theatre as far as I see it.

Like I am not sure what is hard to understand here, you know your play right now reeks. You keep defaulting to

>'You are brain dead, lynch me pussy.'
>'You won't admit you are wrong'
>'Why are questioning me or trying to resolve me? skill issue'

Like you already in your head made up your mind that I have a defenitive conclusion regarding your slot and if that was the case I would not be going back and forth with you. You are merely just pulling a performative theatre as far as I see it.

Like I also have to take worse claim about role crushing your ningen ass and bypassing immunities so if that WU is legit, then it bypassed your lie detect immunity if you are truly TAC. Which you did not seem to not disagree that you been indeed role crushed. So like, you acting that the mere fact of looking your way is a crime and result to this performative theatre you pulling right now.

Like I also have to take worse claim about role crushing your ningen ass and bypassing immunities so if that WU is legit, then it bypassed your lie detect immunity if you are truly TAC. Which you did not seem to not disagree that you been indeed role crushed. So like, you acting that the mere fact of looking your way is a crime and result to this performative theatre you pulling right now.
It's a fake write up. Blud it has "trickery" literally written above it lmfao

Ultra I looked a little over your interactions with watson, taking into account that she was scum, lets see the results
Yeah but could you go for soul first

He's scum I swear

Watson my team mate. Gotta carry her cakeless ass
Jokes or true, I tend to agree with you
So we gonna talk about the fact that Watson's outburst is far more likely to come from her as town
Oh rly? Look at the big Watson reader here yall
Watson and Tentei both town by the way

More confident in Tentei
She needs a lot of defense, to be fair, she had a good role
Hime please work with me, Watson is shit at night actions. Not even a threat. Kekko is a scumbag and will hyper kill me and immediately cover it up.
Oh yeah keep the defense coming
@Emil are you frozen bruh, this iso should have been your work, not mine
Nah we aren't gonna lynch Watson blind. Think you're misreading her something fierce but can't really defend this without getting into AtE
I really liked how you tried to save Watson d2, that frame job on Red night was not bad, it almost worked tho, you got unlucky because Red night has a strong role, he still looks bad because of his response timing, idk if he looks at bad as you tho

Watson Watson Watson Watson Watson Watson

This is half your posts this game.
I am hard carrying for Watson and Mango my little scum pals
Erm oh, you already said that you are scum with watson, no need to sell it to x or y at this point
Ban Hammer was used to Game Remove @Dr. Watson / ??? for a cycle​
What happens next? Watson is saved by the TAC role, coincidence? maybe not, this can potentially point to a potential team mate of watson, Hmm i wonder who defended her both d1 and d2, even going as far to frame/lie about other players to save her, oh yeah its ya boy Ultra
I'm not TAC

You clearly have an agenda on me!
Hmm, sus dawg
Desert Eagles was used to superkill @Dr. Watson / Lu Bu
Oh damn, rip Watson, she was indeed scum, and she was saved by no one then the TAC role

This post has been detected as False

I am not allowed to claim but Ultra is the Serial Killer no cap was activated.

Bite was used on ???
I wont even give this lie detect that much credit tho, I think that you have crazy synergy with Watson, maybe you are just scum here idk
Claim time @Ultra, preferably your flavour
Id still want to lynch TAC first, but there are to many coincidences to let you walk free, you had an inhuman defense for Watson, its not natural tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.