Status
Not open for further replies.
don't care if im voted fucking have at it
Appeal to Emotion - Like Mango before her, Watson toxifies the argument by making it about the personal offence she takes to it. She then uses this as an excuse to not engage with the suspicion of her wholesale.
RATCHET.

You fuck.

Right off.

It's not AtE. Shove it up your ass.

I look scummy; vote me. I'm not trying to wiggle out of this you fucking cunt.

Just because I air my frustrations doesn't mean it's to appeal to pathos at all. It was directed at hime's observation toward me and made me a little sad toward myself, you are not part of the equation.
No reason for this sort of response. I have voted you, I was the first one to do so, and I'm campaigning to have you lynched. That doesn't give you license to insult me.
fucking insanely mad, hard to walk away

but don't use this as an excuse to avoid voting me pls - those previous points made are completely fair
Again, you're insulting me because I, what, dared to read into your motives? I can believe it genuinely upsets you. But it's my job to read into motivations behind actions, I feel like I haven't given you reason to believe my intention is malicious (as in, my intention is to cause you upset) so what gives? You can speak to me like I'm a human being, and with some respect (no more than I give you), thank you very much.
^Ratchet 100% not purple

I am saying you are being stupid here. If you wanna read into that as insulting your ability that's on you. I am literally only talking about this specific instance and with the evidence at hand - you have to be very dumb to fall for this. It is a frame job that came AFTER IT WAS TOO LATE. Just let that sink in for a moment.

On OLF...well there's no real functional equivalent to this, but a lot more players would probably pick up on the nuance of the situation and draw sensible conclusions. Not everyone.
You know what was also stupid and brain dead? me refusing to let a player I scum read to copy one of my abilities, but what did you do because I did that? oh right, you mass tagged everyone and lied and told them to vote my way and that I am outed because of it and demanded me to full claim, not claim my abilities, not to claim my flavor but to full claim. Over that reasoning... But you still went for it because in your head, you thought you were into something despite how brain cells it must of burned to even come up with such brain dead reason to full claim.

But here you keep spinning this back to the WU when I am telling you it's not the WU that is damning, it's the fact that you are willing to claim your abilities and not your flavor name. You keep defaulting to the same thing over and over again without addressing the elephant in the room. Why would a sane townie if you are townie to claim that you have a freaking cop ability when you could of kept that to yourself and just outed your flavor name?? You stated you would be protected if you don't cop, so scum would had no way of killing you that easily. Plus, they probably would not even know that you have cop abilities.

Only conclusion I can come from this is that your flavor name literally exposes who you are and no matter what abilities you claim, it won't save you from your doom.

So forget about the stupid WU. You signed up for a weebs game, wtf did you expect? we all could get some stupid shit thrown our way and game ends for us.

I am pretty sure your 'ranked' games in OLF are not SRM heavy and more of a traditional mafia style which I enjoy don't get me wrong. So yes, we probably would not be in similar situation to the one we have at hand.

You know what was also stupid and brain dead? me refusing to let a player I scum read to copy one of my abilities, but what did you do because I did that? oh right, you mass tagged everyone and lied and told them to vote my way and that I am outed because of it and demanded me to full claim, not claim my abilities, not to claim my flavor but to full claim. Over that reasoning... But you still went for it because in your head, you thought you were into something despite how brain cells it must of burned to even come up with such brain dead reason to full claim.

But here you keep spinning this back to the WU when I am telling you it's not the WU that is damning, it's the fact that you are willing to claim your abilities and not your flavor name. You keep defaulting to the same thing over and over again without addressing the elephant in the room. Why would a sane townie if you are townie to claim that you have a freaking cop ability when you could of kept that to yourself and just outed your flavor name?? You stated you would be protected if you don't cop, so scum would had no way of killing you that easily. Plus, they probably would not even know that you have cop abilities.

Only conclusion I can come from this is that your flavor name literally exposes who you are and no matter what abilities you claim, it won't save you from your doom.

So forget about the stupid WU. You signed up for a weebs game, wtf did you expect? we all could get some stupid shit thrown our way and game ends for us.

I am pretty sure your 'ranked' games in OLF are not SRM heavy and more of a traditional mafia style which I enjoy don't get me wrong. So yes, we probably would not be in similar situation to the one we have at hand.
Dude cope

The WU is probably the worst example of a blatant frame attempt that you fell for and are mad I'm pointing this out, so you feel like you gotta recoup here by blaming me for not being transparent or something

This really is all ego play. You didn't suspect me fore a second before this whole thing. You just need to get gud

Ultra should be confirmed not the TAC role tho. As TAC could use the sockpuppet accounts when, if that is an ability, Ultra was role crushed and shouldn’t have been able to post through them if he was TAC.
Guys, please read this^.

Ultra couldn’t have used the TAC role and accounts since he was crushed yet the Alts posted.

Please don’t ignore me :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.