Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anyone who is town and is voting for the thrill ride is also game throwing. Host even gave a warning.

So, why are yall throwing is what I'd like to know.

It is not throwing to not want this game to take 20 hours and want to have fun. In addition to that, town might have busted abilities to abuse this as well, this isn't a one way street.
Unrelated side note, if Humpty Dumpty really had such a great fall, one can only imagine what his winter was like!

Dude cope

The WU is probably the worst example of a blatant frame attempt that you fell for and are mad I'm pointing this out, so you feel like you gotta recoup here by blaming me for not being transparent or something

This really is all ego play. You didn't suspect me fore a second before this whole thing. You just need to get gud
My guy, this is 50 players game, I would want to keep you around if you are townie, which from play it sure seemed like it. But you can pull this type of play if you are an indie in TAC for example? Even as scum, you would be able to replicate your townie behavior since this is multi ball.

This is some next level cope shit. Like where you in my instant PoE? no you were not, you were in my townie list actually and no point focusing on you right now when I have 49 other players to worry about and you are actually trying to solve along me while 90% of the other players are not even remotely coming close. But as game progress more information comes out and we are constantly revaluating our reads.

Like think of it this way, we are playing a game, you have me as townie and some random ningen decided to invest me for the stupidest ass reasons and got concerning results on my slot. What would you do? you would fucking revaluate me you bafoon. That's what a normal person would do.

This has nothing to do with ego, has nothing to do with skill issue, not sure why you are making it seem to be the case. You just projecting right now.

It is not throwing to not want this game to take 20 hours and want to have fun. In addition to that, town might have busted abilities to abuse this as well, this isn't a one way street.
Unrelated side note, if Humpty Dumpty really had such a great fall, one can only imagine what his winter was like!
Scum always have the advantage in such a scenario because they can coordinate and have way more combos to use. I‘m good at SRM and probably one of the best mech players and I‘m warning against it. Not to mention I‘m confirmed Town. Can you please just listen to me and not do that, thank you.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I caught the final boss on Day 2. What have you done?
Yet, you needed help from others to push him into claim and reveal everything.

Come out of this " I did that" ... I demand that... mentality.

It's a team game regardless of the alignment

Guys, please read this^.

Ultra couldn’t have used the TAC role and accounts since he was crushed yet the Alts posted.

Please don’t ignore me :(.
This is a good point, ultra acted like he got role crushed.

The question here is did he get role crushed completely that none of his abilities are usable anymore? But you bring a good point regardless.

Scum always have the advantage in such a scenario because they can coordinate and have way more combos to use. I‘m good at SRM and probably one of the best mech players and I‘m warning against it. Not to mention I‘m confirmed Town. Can you please just listen to me and not do that, thank you.
For the record, I'm not arguing on if it's super mechanically optimal or not. More as though arguing that I would prefer this game be quicker due to the length of it already (the game started last week and 2 people have died with 687 pages), and speeding up the game is objectively good for town due to moral reasons.

I don't really have any interest in arguing this though, so I'll unvote on it if you insist. Speaking of insisting, what did the beach say when the tide came in?
Long time no sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.