Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...

Right above the "lie detect" is this ability

Also,

We haven't had a single lie detect in the game, and apparently it's used to check if I'm TAC, when TAC is literally dead to rights for being TAC

Ya'll can't be THIS dumb. Surely...
nat was lie detected as town by charlie

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hmmm

I have issue with this claim.

Blue said he used desert eagle to kill you D1 and it failed.

You have nothing in the role you claimed to protect you nor you were town read by others to protect you.

Chances anyone will mess with blue is rarely less.
That's what I have said all along..
I couldn't tell you what happened, your guess is as good as mine.
well well well, someone finally decided to show up
Less "decided to" and more "became able to"
what is this recruitment u speak of?
Like it says, recruiting a talent who I can film

It would be nice to hear what uve got to offer as reads so far yea
Towen
- Ratchet
- Ultra
- Underworld Broker
- Flower
- BoaHanacock
- Naomi
- The Orca

Mafia
-
SoulKiller
- CoC
- Akane
- Rej
- Luka

I only have confidence in about one of these reads and it's the scum read on myself. They're a safe kill candidate tbh...
If any of this feels dumb it's because it probably is, it's mostly based on skimming and thread consensus; largely missing mech as any component whatsoever. I also don't want to give read lists atm lmfao

Thank you :3.

And sorry for being so tilted about it. It‘s just I broke 2 games with such action combos and don’t really wanna be on the receiving end of one :few:.
You aren't tilted about it at all! Unless the :3 was passive aggressive then :3
Also very fair haha, I think that you told me the stories before lmfao (or, at least one of them :p)
Speaking of story, what did the bard say to the townspeople? Sorry to be the bard of bad news!
Okay now that one was just like unfunny but whatever LMFAO

Towen
- Ratchet
- Ultra
- Underworld Broker
- Flower
- BoaHanacock
- Naomi
- The Orca

Mafia
-
SoulKiller
- CoC
- Akane
- Rej
- Luka

I only have confidence in about one of these reads and it's the scum read on myself. They're a safe kill candidate tbh...
If any of this feels dumb it's because it probably is, it's mostly based on skimming and thread consensus; largely missing mech as any component whatsoever. I also don't want to give read lists atm lmfao
Wanna elaborate on your scum read? You came into this thread saying I look 'less awkward' which was a good thing and tried to pocket me. Now I am in your scum read and in spoilers at that (gonna make me blush).

Plus, those scum reads beside me is basically inactives lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.