Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good point, ultra acted like he got role crushed.

The question here is did he get role crushed completely that none of his abilities are usable anymore? But you bring a good point regardless.
It was through immunities, so I assume everything was crushed.

Ultra can be scum, but he isn’t TAC. So the LD is just a frame for sure.

I don't really have any interest in arguing this though, so I'll unvote on it if you insist. Speaking of insisting, what did the beach say when the tide came in?
(By the former, I mean that I don't think I have enough motivation in this game to be invested in the result regardless so I'd just go with whatever you want :p)
I do want to eat something though, feeling hungry rn. There are only two things I don't eat for breakfast; Lunch & dinner.

It was through immunities, so I assume everything was crushed.

Ultra can be scum, but he isn’t TAC. So the LD is just a frame for sure.
Imagine outing that you can cop players but refuse to out your flavor name. Yea no shit, he is probably something no good.

If TAC does not flip TAC Ultra is probably next in the menu and someone needs to send Rej to the stars.

For the record, I'm not arguing on if it's super mechanically optimal or not. More as though arguing that I would prefer this game be quicker due to the length of it already (the game started last week and 2 people have died with 687 pages), and speeding up the game is objectively good for town due to moral reasons.

I don't really have any interest in arguing this though, so I'll unvote on it if you insist. Speaking of insisting, what did the beach say when the tide came in?
Long time no sea.
Luka, I assume uve gathered some reads by now?

Also who did u sub in for?

(By the former, I mean that I don't think I have enough motivation in this game to be invested in the result regardless so I'd just go with whatever you want :p)
I do want to eat something though, feeling hungry rn. There are only two things I don't eat for breakfast; Lunch & dinner.
Please unvote :3.

That's better. Write atleast 10 times for it to hit you in the brain :suresure:
Ok I wrote some notes here's what I got teacher...

"I am a god at this game. All players should bow to me because I piss at their so-called reads. Especially Reborn, who has not caught anyone"

How did I do :maybe

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ok I wrote some notes here's what I got teacher...

"I am a god at this game. All players should bow to me because I piss at their so-called reads. Especially Reborn, who has not caught anyone"

How did I do :maybe
let me put my glasses 🤓

Hmm

Oh okay... it seems you are like that kind of a person who runs solo in one man kid's race and then wins it obviously and pat on his own back :kobeha:

Can u btw quote the post where u started questioning Rej about the abilities he used?
nope, I protected Melkor twice

last night my action even got canceled because apparently the whole night got canceled or shit like that

I can say I got a bunch of Karma, maybe people are after it

I also got additional karma for not lynching D1

:finally:
I told him to out his protect ability name, he refused to answer like 5 times. I also want him to out his message ability too actually @Rej out the flavor name of that ability.

Okiiii :3
Unvote Thrill Ride
Gosh, this Thrill Ride thing reminds me of that time I told a bad chemistry joke at an amusement park. It got nearly no reaction, and people were 100% not amused...
Thank you :3.

And sorry for being so tilted about it. It‘s just I broke 2 games with such action combos and don’t really wanna be on the receiving end of one :few:.

Status
Not open for further replies.