Status
Not open for further replies.
@SoulKiller

I mean yeah, idk if i'd claim flavour right away but claiming you're COP but you're not using your abilities is kinda weird, ngl.

If people wouldn't be screwing around with my abilities i'd know what Ultra is already. Got inno result N1 but i'm 99% sure i was redirected at Flower's corpse.
read everything, thank you.

Why would a townie claim they are a cop over keeping that information to themselves and just out their flavor name? give me a reasonable explanation.

@SoulKiller

I mean yeah, idk if i'd claim flavour right away but claiming you're COP but you're not using your abilities is kinda weird, ngl.

If people wouldn't be screwing around with my abilities i'd know what Ultra is already. Got inno result N1 but i'm 99% sure i was redirected at Flower's corpse.
The paranoia is ridiculous, let's just agree to neighbor me and then move on from this dross

read everything, thank you.

Why would a townie claim they are a cop over keeping that information to themselves and just out their flavor name? give me a reasonable explanation.
Only reason i can think of is if flavour is Town but people assumed it's scum. Like Kaido or Hisoka if they're town. I'll read it completely later i'm kinda busy atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.