Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if whoever gives the flowers is Town, stop giving them to me. I literally can’t receive buffs or helpful actions and it‘s in my role sheet, so please stop doing that.

Yeah? I literally claimed this, voluntarily. Got any other brilliant insights?

I would suggest shutting up with the whole claims claims claims claims claims

Gonna get cleared today
Only way this is moving under the rug if charlie outs your flavor, not his vouch I will trust at this point.

If you ain't dead by D4 I will put you in another interrogation room and you outing everything or I am lynching you.

Basically all of this shit will be rendered completely and utterly pointless when Charles clears me, you e wasted a considerable amount of time over a level 0 frame and you should all feel kinda embarassed

Only way this is moving under the rug if charlie outs your flavor, not his vouch I will trust at this point.

If you ain't dead by D4 I will put you in another interrogation room and you outing everything or I am lynching you.
How does that work exactly soul? Do you not trust Charles? Or are you going to throw a diaper shitting rage like you usually do

Here is what will happen - he's going to lie detect me under rolecrush. It will be true. You will see the and cope.

Basically all of this shit will be rendered completely and utterly pointless when Charles clears me, you e wasted a considerable amount of time over a level 0 frame and you should all feel kinda embarassed
If you are townie, then you are playing like a sub human, and should be embarrassed by yourself. Literally some next level stupidity.

Only way you are getting cleared if charlie outs your flavor role name. Or i am gonna find out by myself D4 if you are not dead.

How does that work exactly soul? Do you not trust Charles? Or are you going to throw a diaper shitting rage like you usually do

Here is what will happen - he's going to lie detect me under rolecrush. It will be true. You will see the and cope.
Why are you afraid of your mere flavor name huh? too much of a pussy? you weasle. I will treat you like how you should be treated. get good if you are townie. Because this is some trash level of play.

We either get your flavor name or you are lynched and if you are not dead by DP4 i will put you in a interrogation room and get you to out your flavor and if you don't ill lynch you. Like I don't think I'll move forward at this point without getting this resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.