Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
i wake up to to ultra being revealed as TAC (what a surprise) and mass tags asking everyone to vote on him but also him asking to be voted, what to do?

The sus list

TAC-Kuroki blud- potential slip with his Kaido take

Cal-his previous slot Akane was frozen, weird d2 activity around watson

Rej(he visited Soul, he claims ga with only 1 target-Melkor)

Mango(survived kills)

Ultra(sus dawg)

Red Night(weird activity after being tagged by Ultra)

Just to clear things out. Was asked not to do so but Nat claimed Kaido. She said she thought Odd was sus because at first he said he'll revive Flower and then turns out he couldn't? Or sth.

Lie detect of something like "i'm Kaido, Town, killed Odd simply because i thought he's sus af" came out as true. If she's scum Kaido immune to lie detects, i assume she'd just give me different flavour.

Sorry Nat
Nat...Jesus h Christ

Just to clear things out. Was asked not to do so but Nat claimed Kaido. She said she thought Odd was sus because at first he said he'll revive Flower and then turns out he couldn't? Or sth.

Lie detect of something like "i'm Kaido, Town, killed Odd simply because i thought he's sus af" came out as true. If she's scum Kaido immune to lie detects, i assume she'd just give me different flavour.

Sorry Nat
Bruhhhhh.

I think youβ€˜re both good and need to chill, guys.
No, ultra needs to out his flavor name. He will get lynched if charlie does not out it in the thread, and if ultra is not dead by D4 I am gonna make him out everything in the neighbor chat or he gets lynched. Literally the game won't move forward otherwise. Scum will have to put me down for good for that to happen. Which they are more welcome to do so. I don't think Ultra is town at all at this point.

The sus list

TAC-Kuroki blud- potential slip with his Kaido take

Cal-his previous slot Akane was frozen, weird d2 activity around watson

Rej(he visited Soul, he claims ga with only 1 target-Melkor)

Mango(survived kills)

Ultra(sus dawg)

Red Night(weird activity after being tagged by Ultra)
Err can you show me my activity around watson?

Sorry Nat
Oh damn, @Natalija killed the guy who claimed that he can revive
Nice move Nat
Welcome to the scum list

No, ultra needs to out his flavor name. He will get lynched if charlie does not out it in the thread, and if ultra is not dead by D4 I am gonna make him out everything in the neighbor chat or he gets lynched. Literally the game won't move forward otherwise. Scum will have to put me down for good for that to happen. Which they are more welcome to do so. I don't think Ultra is town at all at this point.
Uh, no. Nobody is going to lynch me through a clear 🀣

Status
Not open for further replies.