Status
Not open for further replies.
When I finally turn into a Serial Devil Homura it‘s gonna be so PEAK bro. I can throw nukes and nobody can stop them, not even time itself.

(I‘m just meme‘ing at this point).

Err can you show me my activity around watson?
Well you posted 20 times last eod, after being subbed in, the activity around watson its not much, but you were hyping a scum slot for no reason
@hime are you still trying to cull watson
Ban Hammer was used to Game Remove @Dr. Watson / ??? for a cycle​
You are also not collaborating in an interrogation chat, even tho your town read Flower told you to trust Soul, this is sus.

"I don't have a good reason to ask you to claim but claim or you are sus!!!"

It's even sillier to extend this to demanding Charles expose me in public and by extension to the mafia because...you don't like being told no.

If it were about purely resolving me you'd have no issue with the proposition, but for some reason you have to insert yourself. I am rather hoping this is for "I'm lying about wincon" reasons, because if not you are just being petty tbh
You make people full claim for siller shit ultra, literally the shit you pulled on me earlier this DP was brain dead and you do worse shit for the giggles.

There was a good case for you to clear the air so we can move forward with our lives, I didn't tell you to claim abilities, I didn't tell you to confirm yourself via abilities, I simply told you to out your flavor name. Because you have been role crushed by worst and your passives and if you have immune invest passives it will nullify them and there might be a merit to it. How you engaged in and reacted makes absolutely no sense from townie perspective. Let me not get started in that performance theatre you pulled. You know your flavor name is scummy as fuck

It's not about being told or not, you put yourself into this situation not me. If charlie does not out your flavor name, I am gonna make you out everything in my neighbor chat that i will use on you and you will have to out everything to me or I will lynch you.

Take it or leave it, if you are townie you have nothing to worry about. But if you are scum, you will get rekt. Simple as that.

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win, and town does not win with TAC existing, and no this is not petty, I am not tolerating your lies and nonsense anymore. You want to be treated like this, not me. I gave you an olive branch, I tried to be patient with you. But you just wanna be performative. Play silly games and fuck around and you will find out. You burned the bridge of acting like townie here with your silly performative behavior, what's worse. You will come to me and say 'But the WU is a frame!!' when this has nothing to do with the WU anymore. It never was. You just keep deflecting back to it instead of addressing the elephant in the room.

Just to clear things out. Was asked not to do so but Nat claimed Kaido. She said she thought Odd was sus because at first he said he'll revive Flower and then turns out he couldn't? Or sth.

Lie detect of something like "i'm Kaido, Town, killed Odd simply because i thought he's sus af" came out as true. If she's scum Kaido immune to lie detects, i assume she'd just give me different flavour.

Sorry Nat
My G, Flower was revived, there was no reason for Natalia to kill odd
She is outed

You make people full claim for siller shit ultra, literally the shit you pulled on me earlier this DP was brain dead and you do worse shit for the giggles.

There was a good case for you to clear the air so we can move forward with our lives, I didn't tell you to claim abilities, I didn't tell you to confirm yourself via abilities, I simply told you to out your flavor name. Because you have been role crushed by worst and your passives and if you have immune invest passives it will nullify them and there might be a merit to it. How you engaged in and reacted makes absolutely no sense from townie perspective. Let me not get started in that performance theatre you pulled. You know your flavor name is scummy as fuck

It's not about being told or not, you put yourself into this situation not me. If charlie does not out your flavor name, I am gonna make you out everything in my neighbor chat that i will use on you and you will have to out everything to me or I will lynch you.

Take it or leave it, if you are townie you have nothing to worry about. But if you are scum, you will get rekt. Simple as that.

My wincon is literally to ensure townies win, and town does not win with TAC existing, and no this is not petty, I am not tolerating your lies and nonsense anymore. You want to be treated like this, not me. I gave you an olive branch, I tried to be patient with you. But you just wanna be performative. Play silly games and fuck around and you will find out. You burned the bridge of acting like townie here with your silly performative behavior, what's worse. You will come to me and say 'But the WU is a frame!!' when this has nothing to do with the WU anymore. It never was. You just keep deflecting back to it instead of addressing the elephant in the room.
Holy shit I'm not reading all this

@RippedCal you read this for md

Just to clear things out. Was asked not to do so but Nat claimed Kaido. She said she thought Odd was sus because at first he said he'll revive Flower and then turns out he couldn't? Or sth.

Lie detect of something like "i'm Kaido, Town, killed Odd simply because i thought he's sus af" came out as true. If she's scum Kaido immune to lie detects, i assume she'd just give me different flavour.

Sorry Nat
and how come this did not come out earlier?

@Natalija I knew you were scum.

The sus list

TAC-Kuroki blud- potential slip with his Kaido take

Cal-his previous slot Akane was frozen, weird d2 activity around watson

Rej(he visited Soul, he claims ga with only 1 target-Melkor)

Mango(survived kills)

Ultra(sus dawg)

Red Night(weird activity after being tagged by Ultra)
Add Natalia to this(she(kaido) killed Odd, when the thread was planning to use Odds role d2, to get rid of Red Night
Natalia is outed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.