Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, for some reason they think lie detect clears people here allegedly when it's very well people with strong roles have immune to invest anyways.
We were discussing how to use the odd role for hours, Natalia was dead silent about her moves, nah, she is scum
You cant go against the entire thread and hope that you will receive hive fives
Imagine killing odd lmao.

We were discussing how to use the odd role for hours, Natalia was dead silent about her moves, nah, she is scum
You cant go against the entire thread and hope that you will receive hive fives
Imagine killing odd lmao.
That's the thing that is bothering me is that players spent majority of last DP speculating odd death was from scum..... But she did not care to elaborate that on the thread at all and instead her allegedly 10 posts chat restriction on useless stuff...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's the thing that is bothering me is that players spent majority of last DP speculating odd death was from scum..... But she did not care to elaborate that on the thread at all and instead her allegedly 10 posts chat restriction on useless stuff...
her having a chat restriction would only make her explaining it harder

I would think kaido is immune to lie detects actually, why you believing such claim and taking everything at face value? We need to know how everything went down and for how long charlie kept this in the dark.
It‘s because this kind of play is unfortunately Townie for Nat as I said. If she‘s immune to lie detects she could have just said she didn’t use an action and must have been controlled. Admitting the kill is suicide and she isn’t dumb scum.

Agreed

@Charlie can you tell us how everything went down like we are 5?

Step by step from the beginning pls.

All i did this game
D1 - revealed ??? of Flower targetting Adam, result was "nobody"

N1 - flavour checked hime and alignment checked Ultra. Got Flower's role (she was dead atm) and Innocent. I assume i was redirected at her corpse do results are useless.

D2 - jailed Nat and lie detected statement saying sth like "i'm Kaido, i'm Town, i killed Odd because i thought he's scummy af" and learned it's true. She even asked me for possible kill options but i had none tbh. I can see not wanting to reveal that flavour tbh.

N2 - couldn't use shet

D3 - submitted jail/neighbour on Ultra and sth else

Anyway, @Natalija can defend herself. I just ask people to refrain from using words like outed too hastily because somebody who isn’t paying attention could read that and just throw a kill at people. The only one who is outed (at least I believe so) is TAC.

All i did this game
D1 - revealed ??? of Flower targetting Adam, result was "nobody"

N1 - flavour checked hime and alignment checked Ultra. Got Flower's role (she was dead atm) and Innocent. I assume i was redirected at her corpse do results are useless.

D2 - jailed Nat and lie detected statement saying sth like "i'm Kaido, i'm Town, i killed Odd because i thought he's scummy af" and learned it's true. She even asked me for possible kill options but i had none tbh. I can see not wanting to reveal that flavour tbh.

N2 - couldn't use shet

D3 - submitted jail/neighbour on Ultra and sth else
No, we are meaning when you go clear ultra we need all details presented to the thread.

Odd was legit IC after the Flower revival, no one suspected blud, no one gave 2 cents about blud
He only died because he was supposed to stop the lynch manipulations
This is not a coincidence

Because i just learned tac is pushed because people assume Kaido is purple scum. I was sleeping
No, we not pushing TAC because of that soley. TAC came into the thread and thought purple scum did the kill, but the thing is at the time we had no idea the scum color is purple, and also TAC came out this DP and lied about me being a necromancer and is basically outed scum. Did you read this phase? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.