Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yeah, she killed Odd, when the d2 thread wanted to use Odds role to get rid of Red night
get her Peroroncino
yeah but charlie says here she somehow found out odd couldnt actually revive
Just to clear things out. Was asked not to do so but Nat claimed Kaido. She said she thought Odd was sus because at first he said he'll revive Flower and then turns out he couldn't? Or sth.

Lie detect of something like "i'm Kaido, Town, killed Odd simply because i thought he's sus af" came out as true. If she's scum Kaido immune to lie detects, i assume she'd just give me different flavour.

Sorry Nat

yeah but charlie says here she somehow found out odd couldnt actually revive
Thats bs, everyone in the thread assumed at that point that odd was the one who revived Flower
She literally killed towns last hope last dp, and let the lynch be manipulated, this cant be a coincidence, no town is doing harmful actions like this

Thats bs, everyone in the thread assumed at that point that odd was the one who revived Flower
She literally killed towns last hope last dp, and let the lynch be manipulated, this cant be a coincidence, no town is doing harmful actions like this
Was this told now? like did she tell him now? Also is Nat chat restricted again?

Like alot of players were discussing kaido being from purple kill, and TAC boy here even slipped.

How come Nat saw all that discussion happen and not say anything if it was her? uhhhh

When she was a Jailor in the Time Machine game we had all the scums figured out and yet she still killed a Townie. She also dueled the Cop in the MHW game before getting a claim. Nat makes such plays as Town and she was lie detected as Town. Leave her be.

When she was a Jailor in the Time Machine game we had all the scums figured out and yet she still killed a Townie. She also dueled the Cop in the MHW game before getting a claim. Nat makes such plays as Town and she was lie detected as Town. Leave her be.
I would think kaido is immune to lie detects actually, why you believing such claim and taking everything at face value? We need to know how everything went down and for how long charlie kept this in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.