Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
you were only asked to claim your protect, after all you are the 2nd wagon
If I get lynched then it is whatever. I can win with my protege even if I am dead.
So I don't see any need to give further informations especially to an antagonizing indie.

Actually townies can feel free to masonize with me and Melkor by creating a chat with Melkor and I will be able to give more infos or coordinate with the townies there.

Why are you framing it like this? I wouldn't be saying it if I didn't *honestly* believe it. It's not really in his MO, but he's put next to no effort into the game, so it can work. You *want* him to be scum, there's a difference.
Because he isn’t really vouched for. All she has are abilities from him, they don’t even have a chat. And it‘s unlike him to gift stuff to her knowing she‘s not really a mech lover and probably won’t even utilize the abilities to the maximum. And both are just laying low now and do zero solving.

If I get lynched then it is whatever. I can win with my protege even if I am dead.
So I don't see any need to give further informations especially to an antagonizing indie.

Actually townies can feel free to masonize with me and Melkor by creating a chat with Melkor and I will be able to give more infos or coordinate with the townies there.
>Asking rej for ability name to confirm some stuff so we can determine his slot
>Ignores it 5 times in a row
>denys sending a message he clearly sent
>Even LM did not support him

You hate to see it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because he isn’t really vouched for. All she has are abilities from him, they don’t even have a chat. And it‘s unlike him to gift stuff to her knowing she‘s not really a mech lover and probably won’t even utilize the abilities to the maximum. And both are just laying low now and do zero solving.
What's his motivation for shading Michelle? Or for theorizing Ultra/Watson/I are a team? Like that's PEAK Town Ekko theory crafting.

Rej is basically outed scum lol, like have you been reading the thread flower chan? Rej should be second wagon after TAC
Melkor and Rej are vouching for each other.
Melkor has his role sheet. Rej likely will flip GA and then we have zero info on if he‘s hostile or not. A Melkor Town flip would clear both. And a Melkor scum flip would remove both from the game and be a 2 for 1.

Melkor always has to go first.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Melkor and Rej are vouching for each other.
Melkor has his role sheet. Rej likely will flip GA and then we have zero info on if he‘s hostile or not. A Melkor Town flip would clear both. And a Melkor scum flip would remove both from the game and be a 2 for 1.

Melkor always has to go first.
Where did Melkor say he had his role sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.