Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I will continue to protect my protege and I will do this while having you on ignore.
Learn about boundries and about respect.
lol, enjoy the scum chat.

I never crossed any boundaries with you. You been dodging claiming your abilities name to confirm if you are legit or full of nonsense. But you don't wanna cooperate and denying a message you sent. Like not sure why you are so mad over here? take a chill pill. Nobody insulted you my guy. You literally came into the game right now screaming and posting this

" don't know if you are dense or an absolute buffoon but are you also sitting at a poker table and ask one of the players to show you their right card?
"SHOW ME YOUR RIGHT CARD, NOW!"

Also you are a fuccn indie. Get off your high horse you fucknoob."

^Does this look like you are being respectful and nice? I simply want you to cooperate.

You got outed, it happens, did you happen to wake up on the wrong side of the bed? imagine telling me to be respectful which I was, but you immedaitly hopped into the thread and was cussing me LMAO! If you wanna preach about respect, how about you act like one first? pathetic.

Well you are exposed as Kaido so good luck with your defense, idk who is even buying your reasonings on killing Odd tbh
Imagine wasting a good portion of d2 trying to stop the lynch manipulations and get a lynch on watson and rn, but we couldnt do anything because someone( ahem Kaido) or Natzula killed the lynch manipulation stopper
Rip Adam, were you scum reading him also?
Fam I just misfired, I still played town and got a lie detect on me with very unlikely chances to be fake.

In fact hostile Indie might be correct since he tends to play both sides (or 3 here) whenever he rolls that and his defense of Watson can be taken as such.

For Town Ultra to defend her he‘d have to pre flip Ratchet as scum and must have thought he was gonna go for a LHF push.

Even from a pm? I think that’s a waste of resources since no one but scum Baki is actually scumreading me, but you can do as you please
use that thunder bagua on me
maybe town will wake up, to be fair im not even close to be as IC confirmed as Odd, but well maybe town will wake up, you never knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.