Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a serious question. He has pushed town and defended scum. Pretty much consistently. Hell, he was the one leading the notion that YOU were the one who wrote the message, not Rej. What are you doing actually?
And you supported it by shading me and acting like I might be converted when you are well aware it would show on the WU in Fuji games.

We wait until we have his flavour and stop jumping the gun. Also Ekko hasn’t even flipped yet, so what makes you so sure all his pushes are bad? His reaction to this whole thing doesn’t look scum to me, but tilted Town.

I wasn’t aware he *claimed* that, and I don’t particularly regret it either.

Why did I hide I can kill…..? Read the question five times and realise why it is stupid.
Well well well, can you explain why you never scum read odd in this game
You picked on some people like Pot, and Soul d1, and d2 you never mentioned odd?
So where can i see your motivation and your sus on Odd.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I told him to out his protect ability name, he refused to answer like 5 times. I also want him to out his message ability too actually @Rej out the flavor name of that ability.
I don't know if you are dense or an absolute buffoon but are you also sitting at a poker table and ask one of the players to show you their right card?
"SHOW ME YOUR RIGHT CARD, NOW!"

Also you are a fuccn indie. Get off your high horse you fucknoob.

Well well well, can you explain why you never scum read odd in this game
You picked on some people like Pot, and Soul d1, and d2 you never mentioned odd?
So where can i see your motivation and your sus on Odd.
Yup, I wanted to kill someone who I never mentioned, for it to not be obvious it was me.

No, we not pushing TAC because of that soley. TAC came into the thread and thought purple scum did the kill, but the thing is at the time we had no idea the scum color is purple, and also TAC came out this DP and lied about me being a necromancer and is basically outed scum. Did you read this phase? lol
There were blue and purple failed kills, no?

I don't know if you are dense or an absolute buffoon but are you also sitting at a poker table and ask one of the players to show you their right card?
"SHOW ME YOUR RIGHT CARD, NOW!"

Also you are a fuccn indie. Get off your high horse you fucknoob.
Damn, you getting exposed like that really rustled your feathers huh? you hate to see it. Scum Rej is cute.

So are you gonna tell us your message ability name and your protect ability name? Your own GA ditched you my guy LMAO!

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Damn, you getting exposed like that really rustled your feathers huh? you hate to see it. Scum Rej is cute.

So are you gonna tell us your message ability name and your protect ability name? Your own GA ditched you my guy LMAO!
No, I will continue to protect my protege and I will do this while having you on ignore.
Learn about boundries and about respect.

Yeah, I’m a mod so I need to be gentle. It’s tough :saden:

But I also scumread Baki, so I guess he’s just doing his job.
Well you are exposed as Kaido so good luck with your defense, idk who is even buying your reasonings on killing Odd tbh
Imagine wasting a good portion of d2 trying to stop the lynch manipulations and get a lynch on watson and rn, but we couldnt do anything because someone( ahem Kaido) or Natzula killed the lynch manipulation stopper
Rip Adam, were you scum reading him also?

I also doubt he‘s Purple scum with Watson as his defending would imply he‘s Blue scum who wasn’t informed she’s scum, but I think TAC is Blue scum and don’t think they are paired. If anything Ultra is possibly a hostile Indie.

Worst

Custom title
Well you are exposed as Kaido so good luck with your defense, idk who is even buying your reasonings on killing Odd tbh
Imagine wasting a good portion of d2 trying to stop the lynch manipulations and get a lynch on watson and rn, but we couldnt do anything because someone( ahem Kaido) or Natzula killed the lynch manipulation stopper
Rip Adam, were you scum reading him also?
If Nat is Kaido then Charles is also cooked isn't he ?

If Nat is Kaido then Charles is also cooked isn't he ?
Nat already claimed Kaido
Charles seems good on paper, this is how Id expect him to play his investigation roles, he is not someone who can press someone without revealing all his cards, that being said, i literally have no idea how Charles plays as scum, so i cant say if this is nativity or scum behavior, i wouldnt auto lynch him if natalia flips mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.