Controversial Trump vs Harris who do you predict wins?

Who do you predict wins?

• Total voters
I think the divisive nature of the US will only grow, no matter who wins

this the furthest left they've gone

Obama from 2008 would be seen as right wing in today's climate
Harris is still running with opportunity politics, as much as Trump says she's "more radical than Bernie sanders"
I wouldn't even call her Bernie adjacent. The people themselves have moved left since 2008.

Back in 2008 Obama, and Hillary didn't support gay marriage, and didn't aknowledge global warming.
Obamacare was just 2006 Romneycare.

Harris isn't rolling out universal healthcare and free college here. There will still be a homeless crisis, drug war, bloated military, and corporate oligarchies. This is liberalism, touting the opinions of the majority.

Harris is still running with opportunity politics, as much as Trump says she's "more radical than Bernie sanders"
I wouldn't even call her Bernie adjacent. The people themselves have moved left since 2008.

Back in 2008 Obama, and Hillary didn't support gay marriage, and didn't aknowledge global warming.
Obamacare was just 2006 Romneycare.

Harris isn't rolling out universal healthcare and free college here. There will still be a homeless crisis, drug war, bloated military, and corporate oligarchies. This is liberalism, touting the opinions of the majority.
Obama actually ran on a full public option, same as hilary. Obama care just got neutered by Lieberman

What do you like about him?
-As governor he implemented free school breakfast and lunch all the way up to grade 11.
- 12 week paid sick and family leave
- Tax rebates for the middle class
- Legalized weed in Minnesota
- Signed the biggest infrastructure bill in Minnesota history.
- lowered prescription drug costs.
- Free public college (with some restrictions I think)

And he did it all with a 1 seat majority. A goat through and through.

-As governor he implemented free school breakfast and lunch all the way up to grade 11.
- 12 week paid sick and family leave
- Tax rebates for the middle class
- Legalized weed in Minnesota
- Signed the biggest infrastructure bill in Minnesota history.
- lowered prescription drug costs.

And he did it all with a 1 seat majority. A goat through and through.
Sounds promising (for Murica standards)