Status
Not open for further replies.
You said at the start of the game. You can't have been redirected and I can't have been busdriven. Because it would fail. I suppose we could have the targets checked to confirm but it won't be on me. Think you're just lying though, I can't figure out mechanically how your story works.
By start I just mean D1, they didn't specify when in the role, just said "beginning of the game".

Sure, check the targets if someone can, I'm all for it. But I have no reason to lie here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I just ninja'd you. Fuji is very clear when I asked him, he said actions will still show up even if they failed in parts, and that my passive is ABSOLUTE. So Nat *cannot* have affected me. It's impossible. So the only way is if Indigo/TAC are non-town. But I buy Indigo more than Nat, so more inclined to think she is faking it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
By start I just mean D1, they didn't specify when in the role, just said "beginning of the game".

Sure, check the targets if someone can, I'm all for it. But I have no reason to lie here.
Well apparently according to Fuji that won't work because it doesn't report if they failed or not. So if you're Town, Indigo must be non-town. That's the only explanation you got, otherwise you're full of shit.

Why the fuck would I kill you if i was scum, you were offering to buff me and were the only one defending me. Not to mention how awful it would look the phase after I enrolled you as my sidekick
Remember the last time you where scum, and made a chat with me. and said you wouldn't harm me. only for me to get role crushed by you.

again you pulled this crap on me last time, i gave benefit of doubt this game, so clear your own self.

Remember the last time you where scum, and made a chat with me. and said you wouldn't harm me. only for me to get role crushed by you.

again you pulled this crap on me last time, i gave benefit of doubt this game, so clear your own self.

You knew that yesterday though?

Why bring it up now after you were so forthcoming of me in our chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.