Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically I have an ability that can amp my next action. I need to amp my kill to make it a day kill. When the rails are off, I no longer need to amp it because the wording says "if non town are lynched or killed it upgrades". So if non-town die it becomes a super that can be used any time. Prof confirmed that the rails are not off though, so I would need to amp it twice.

I've cancelled the kill. Can wait for Indigo I guess.
You chickened out cause you know I will flip town, dew it :suresure:

Basically I have an ability that can amp my next action. I need to amp my kill to make it a day kill. When the rails are off, I no longer need to amp it because the wording says "if non town are lynched or killed it upgrades". So if non-town die it becomes a super that can be used any time. Prof confirmed that the rails are not off though, so I would need to amp it twice.

Thank you.

Sounds like bullshit

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, but I don't think Nat is necessairly scum here, you shooting like this without waiting for indigio to come and say something is just too hasty. I really hope nat flips scum for your own sake, if she dies because of this.
I don't see any explanation for her to be telling the truth. I can't have been busdriven unless one of the top 5 did it. She can't have been redirected because she received two, not three. For similar reasons I can't have been framed either. So the only illogical explanation I see, for Nat to be telling the truth, is if Indigo is not town. And I don't really believe that. Q.E.D she's lying in all but the fringe scenario.

baki where are your readsa t excluding the outed?
Any flips so far?

Scum list to big tbh, to many sus slots

Mango(survived kills and killed flowa 1.0)

TAC-Kuroki blud- potential slip with his Kaido take

Ultra(sus dawg)

Rej(he visited Soul, he claims ga with only 1 target-Melkor)

Cal-his previous slot Akane was frozen, doesnt want to cooperate

Red Night(weird activity after being tagged by Ultra)

Natalia- killed odd to save red night?(she was a huge Red Night supporter also)

Flower2.0- Cartman, potential the slot that ended the d2 to lynch adam/ or to save Red Night

Maybe Peroroncino(sending kills at me without having interactions with me?? No reason, basically)
This was my last list, I'm a bit undecided about Natalia and Cal
I rly need to see more scum flips before making a new one.... Gad was afk, i dont even have what to iso from him

Status
Not open for further replies.