Status
Not open for further replies.
My role is one of the most difficult to kill so possible, especially with several scum open. She has wiggle room to explain her result away as being on Indigo after me too, so it's not like she's hard outed. Would it be suboptimal? Sure, but there isn't a better explanation out there. Her ability cannot have worked, Fuji has made that very clear to me.
Use Endeavor!

But again, she is kaido…. and not like she outed willingly either. But if Yhwach is a townie character here, then it’s very possible kaido is also townie..Hmm
I offered it willingly, and I hinted it yesterday already.

But it's not a rush with so many outed scum. We can check in different ways, or if Ratchet stays alive long enough, town will know who to lynch.

Either way, have it in mind.

Tried to use Halara shot right, waiting to be processed

doesn't do anything big though, just adds some info on my watch result

i used Vivia N1, made my next action unstopable
If you’re curious in-universe their abilities are Postcognition for Halara (the ability to see the crime scene as it was first viewed by the first witness. Excellent for solving Cold Cases) and Astral Projection for Vivia (Dude can make his soul leave his body and go pretty much anywhere without anyone seeing him, basically letting him witness people talking about secrets they’d be unwilling to share if they knew someone was watching them).

Even if you’re disappointed I’m still happy to see them translated like this. It feels pretty faithful to me :)

I could’ve gone for just a Yuma Kokohead role by itself and I guess you would’ve gotten Shinigami (A death god Yuma makes a pact with at the cost of his memories) and the ability to materialize mysteries into “Mystery Labryinths” but I thought a team role would be more fun since Yuma solved most of the cases in-game with one of the other detectives assisting him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Naomi I've submitted an action under the presumption that you've sent an amp, you should be able to target me given your post count. If all goes to plan Nat *should* be Ultra/Omega killed. I managed to amp my kill to say that if she's lied today it will be usable in the day, and upgraded. Your amp with further upgrade it to either Ultra or Omega.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
If you’re curious in-universe their abilities are Postcognition for Halara (the ability to see the crime scene as it was first viewed by the first witness. Excellent for solving Cold Cases) and Astral Projection for Vivia (Dude can make his soul leave his body and go pretty much anywhere without anyone seeing him, basically letting him witness people talking about secrets they’d be unwilling to share if they knew someone was watching them).

Even if you’re disappointed I’m still happy to see them translated like this. It feels pretty faithful to me :)

I could’ve gone for just a Yuma Kokohead role by itself and I guess you would’ve gotten Shinigami (A death god Yuma makes a pact with at the cost of his memories) and the ability to materialize mysteries into “Mystery Labryinths” but I thought a team role would be more fun since Yuma solved most of the cases in-game with one of the other detectives assisting him.
I wasn't disappointed with the flavour

i'm just not a good invest player

@Naomi I've submitted an action under the presumption that you've sent an amp, you should be able to target me given your post count. If all goes to plan Nat *should* be Ultra/Omega killed. I managed to amp my kill to say that if she's lied today it will be usable in the day, and upgraded. Your amp with further upgrade it to either Ultra or Omega.
sent you one, and used other action to speed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.