Status
Not open for further replies.
cause you clam to be town even though you are able to neighborchat while also being immune to neighbor chats, before even reading the game thread you read one single post from flower and ended the phase early which got Adam lynched and killed he was town and a strong power role, you have been reluctant to share any info or make sense in your ability usage, while up fpr lynch you were crying in your neighbor chat to naomi that we are going to look stupid when you flip town and instead of answering any single players questions in game thread you hid behind naomi and tried to get her to save you, now naomi is randomly dead...
1. I claim to be town because I am town
2. I can start a neighbor chat because of a passive ability that has literally happened and I'm pretty sure I could prove if I needed to. I can prove that it's non-hostile.
3. I am immune to neighbor chats through another passive which I'm fairly sure I can prove is non-hostile and has literally already been proven by SKs mod interaction with Fuji.
4. I said execute ultra and Adam died? How does that equal me ending day and lynching Adam? Why on any planet in any galaxy would there be a role that said to remove a player from the game by ending day I had to say execute *another players name*. This is the most hilarious reason to sus me of all. I need you to explain what happened here and why it is ever ever ever something that makes any sense.
5. I've not been reluctant to do shit, I didn't claim to an outed indie and I claimed to confirmed town. Makes sense, no?
6. I wasn't crying to Naomi during EOD at all and since she's back in the game now because we are subbing in dead players apparently you can even ask her yourself. I wasn't active at all EOD because I wasn't online.

Status
Not open for further replies.