Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Say a sentence of why for each one pls
Absolutelly:

Zemmi --> Quite quite active yet i don't recall her actively pushing for anyone, super friendly with mostly everyone she's trying to lie low while trying to make it look like she's giving contribution
Yoho --> Mostly the same as Zemmi
Random Asshole --> It's the law of distribution there has to be at least a scum in the inactive slots and his ( not many ) posts scream SCUM!

Now for you dear Michelle.....oh boy where do i begin ?

Now you see there is a reason i lied about me baing Vig, then Watcher, then all the other claims i made (
)

Because I KNEW someone ( scum ofc ) would try to take advantage of that, i mean sussing someone who's been admitting on lying after some townie have dropped ? That's a perfect opportunity for scum to try and take down another townie.....that's right MIchelle! i've been acting as a bait all this time and fish has finally took the bait you and Yoho have said that i am a bit scummy yet u guys don't have an actual case on me...you guys are CLEARLY scum buddies trying to come up with something here

But Town Leader Worst is always one step ahead of you guys after all there is a " W " in Worst

he also opened chat with me.
Can you deal with questioning him? Apparently he opened two chats with us today, with two differently named abilities (?????), after all of his previous chats (on targets such as Flowa 1.0, Watson, Aries, Naomi 1.0?) failed.

But he also sends messages as he apparently did to me and Naomi 1.0.

The claim to me makes no sense.

Absolutelly:

Zemmi --> Quite quite active yet i don't recall her actively pushing for anyone, super friendly with mostly everyone she's trying to lie low while trying to make it look like she's giving contribution
Yoho --> Mostly the same as Zemmi
Random Asshole --> It's the law of distribution there has to be at least a scum in the inactive slots and his ( not many ) posts scream SCUM!

Now for you dear Michelle.....oh boy where do i begin ?

Now you see there is a reason i lied about me baing Vig, then Watcher, then all the other claims i made (
)

Because I KNEW someone ( scum ofc ) would try to take advantage of that, i mean sussing someone who's been admitting on lying after some townie have dropped ? That's a perfect opportunity for scum to try and take down another townie.....that's right MIchelle! i've been acting as a bait all this time and fish has finally took the bait you and Yoho have said that i am a bit scummy yet u guys don't have an actual case on me...you guys are CLEARLY scum buddies trying to come up with something here

But Town Leader Worst is always one step ahead of you guys after all there is a " W " in Worst
Go read RA's claim as well please. :endthis:

Question i have for you all

Why is our Watcher that can stop night kills if townie get lynched still alive on d4?
He said it was a one shot passive, I think.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what sense does it make to target nat with an omega kill and bet on odds that it doesnt fail again rather than have it hit another target in the poe with better odds, you got many of those kills to burn?
seems like a weird fixation on that slot tbh
What are you talking about? Who is sending an Omega kill to Nat?

Red Night can’t even be voted.
Nat/Ratchet are practically invincible (whoever of them is the Townie)
Ultra is a perma Nexus.

You see, it makes no sense for scum to be this broken, so I assume most of the above are Town/Indies else how do we ever kill them?

Status
Not open for further replies.