Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Janitor presumably came from the one reviving them as the zombie cult. We know because my kill N2 was also janitored and as you can see from Gad's death, it doesn't janitor anything. So no, no evidence supports your assertion here.
my assertion is the nat kill benefits you and only you at this moment so im pinning it on u / your team. this kill doesnt benefit town so im assuming some common sense from town regarding it otherwise im wasting my time

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbf, Aymr's kill did target someone and it failed. Considering it managed to kill Kaido who is super bulletproof, I'd love to know who Aymr failed to kill since that would be an auto-scum imo.
it cud have been amped or combined with other scum ability to remove nats immunity. more hints of it being a scum action

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
my assertion is the nat kill benefits you and only you at this moment so im pinning it on u / your team. this kill doesnt benefit town so im assuming some common sense from town regarding it otherwise im wasting my time
But this isn't true. You're acting like assuming Nat was lying was an obvious conclusion, when it wasn't. *You* even said today you thought Nat and I were scum v scum. So you acting like the kill is outrageous now doesn't line up with what your position was. If your argument is that killing liars isn't to benefit town, then yes you're wasting your time.
Tbf, Aymr's kill did target someone and it failed. Considering it managed to kill Kaido who is super bulletproof, I'd love to know who Aymr failed to kill since that would be an auto-scum imo.
Probably Ultra/Red Night etc.

Apollo

The Sol King
@Ratchet @Emil Regardless, reread my post here. I don't think Nat actually had a result on Ratchet.
What a disasterclass beginning for this day. Plenty of town died during the NP (I'll have to look through those WUs for more info), then that Rat-Nat face-off was terrible.

1-We know Ratchet can only be affected by top posters at all, its something we know for a while now. Nat with her post-restriction couldn't have actually had that go through to Ratchet. By mech, Ratchet shouldn't be Queen at all.

2-Ratchet wasting that kill on Nat for her accusations is a terrible play. Even if she was 99% scum, we have people who are 100% scum like TAC. Who escaped via another game removal while the kill went to Nat. That is a valuable killshot wasted on a strong town role.

3-I don't think Ratchet is scum at this point either, the all-stars ability does NOT state that Kaido gets to know the alignment of his chosen all-stars. Even if we believe that the ability was tampered with, point 1 should still apply. Much like how the Flower-Adam "Nobody" thing happened when Charlie revealed it.

4-To further reinforce point 1, Nat was targeted by Ratchet with a kill, which according to her and the written ability should've given her a refill. Something she said she didn't get.

I think this was just a gamble from Nat to try and out Ratchet since she scum-read him, with Ratchet being rather impulsive in his judgement.

I don't want to see town mislynch or get rid of another strong role. Atp we should focus on the already outted ones. TAC and Mango are removed, so unless someone can bring them back we have to look for new lynches.

Not sure why town seems to ignore Ultra is scum as well, but I want to look into other suspects before settling my vote on him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
okaaaaaaay.....I'd love to know how you know that but I dont assume you'll share.
FUCK IT.

I know it's fake because I didn't do anything that night and as I told Muugen earlier I'm tamper proof. So no one could've forced me to do anything.

That's why I highly suspect Emil, now because I did everything but tell him that was my role the other day and he is acting dense. I think this is because he knows I'm town and wants someone else to catch on to that and push me, so his hands are clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.