Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
But this isn't true. You're acting like assuming Nat was lying was an obvious conclusion, when it wasn't. *You* even said today you thought Nat and I were scum v scum. So you acting like the kill is outrageous now doesn't line up with what your position was. If your argument is that killing liars isn't to benefit town, then yes you're wasting your time.
Probably Ultra/Red Night etc.
i thought nat wasnt top 10 poe

meaning there r atleast like 10 ppl we need to flip befire her

fuck that explains it then,i'll come clean, melkor both those things were me, i tried to bleed Ultra but you must've been busdriven cause it ended on you, so i tried to bite you to hit him, but it still ended up being you.
The people i bite get told they have turned into a vampire and i know it sounds like it but it's not cult i am just town.
You were the only one so far who came clean about it. I bit 4 people so far RN,Lanji, Zemmi and Melkor.
This is also why i said lanji's claim about appearing as a vampire to invests sounds like bs because i am a vampire and i have no such thing.
So if i die, check those people.
@Ratchet @Flower @Underworld Broker
Hahahahahah

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Good morning everyone

I just woke up and have class in a hour can someone catch me up on what entailed In the last 7 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.