Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this "too much". There's no mech and I already told you how my amping worked, not my problem tiu didn't read.

Don't agree with Ultra being Indie at all, doesn't make sense from Blue's role PM as Blue himself said, you just keep believing him for ??????????
Probably because she is town and isn't trying to say "ULTRA SCUM" to pretend like she's contributing

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
she wasnt immediate poe, we both know this. idk how u can defend that shot other than for selfish reasons because it benefitted u directly. it doesnt benefit town
She was PoE to me, how does confirming my interlocutor town benefit me in the context exactly? It doesn't.

Emil

Certified Memelord
She was PoE to me, how does confirming my interlocutor town benefit me in the context exactly? It doesn't.
it benefits u by proving that it was a lie, or atleast proving that nat's info inst from the ability she claimed

what wud benefit town is using the kill that bypass immunity on rej/ultra/tac/cal to narrow them down. we still need multiple days to move on with the poe. why shoot someone not outed when u have couple of outed ones. if nat flipped scum, great, otherwise thats such a massive waste of resources

specially that nat is a claimed vig that can verify her role by killing someone in PoE when able

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it benefits u by proving that it was a lie, or atleast proving that nat's info inst from the ability she claimed

what wud benefit town is using the kill that bypass immunity on rej/ultra/tac/cal to narrow them down. we still need multiple days to move on with the poe. why shoot someone not outed when u have couple of outed ones. if nat flipped scum, great, otherwise thats such a massive waste of resources

specially that nat is a claimed vig that can verify her role by killing someone in PoE when able
That doesn't mean anything. You act like being a co formed liar (if you think I'm telling the truth) isn't "outing". It is, certainly more so than Rej and Cal.

Can you explain me how this amp formula goes?
Usually i just upgrade an existing ability and make it stronger.

Ex: an Investigation that only finds out alignments with an amp can now find out the full role. Or bypass investigation immunity to get a real result without shenanigans.

My amps are usually like domain expansions, they are either a 100% sure hit or can target multiple players. Though Fuji and Flower tend to try to make amps give them extra abilities in my games so a possibility that's how Fuji is treating the amps in his game

Usually i just upgrade an existing ability and make it stronger.

Ex: an Investigation that only finds out alignments with an amp can now find out the full role. Or bypass investigation immunity to get a real result without shenanigans.

My amps are usually like domain expansions, they are either a 100% sure hit or can target multiple players. Though Fuji and Flower tend to try to make amps give them extra abilities in my games so a possibility that's how Fuji is treating the amps in his game
So how long does the amp last? Can you amp an ability only for the same phase or for a full cycle?

So how long does the amp last? Can you amp an ability only for the same phase or for a full cycle?
Usually the amp lasts a cycle, in some cases the amp is extending the effects of a status ailment by an extra phase. Allowing a permanent amp upgrade is only asking for a headache. These games I view like Bethesda games, some bugs here and there but you can find lots of fun in the jank. Once it hits game breaking jank then it's literally unplayable and runs the risk iwans favs 9 did where he made the roles to powerful that not even deus ex machina could save it

Status
Not open for further replies.