Status
Not open for further replies.
@xenos5

Why did you turn Melkor into a vampire?
I didn't? Could be Lanji if I had to guess. I can't turn other players into vampires.

Usually the amp lasts a cycle, in some cases the amp is extending the effects of a status ailment by an extra phase. Allowing a permanent amp upgrade is only asking for a headache. These games I view like Bethesda games, some bugs here and there but you can find lots of fun in the jank. Once it hits game breaking jank then it's literally unplayable and runs the risk iwans favs 9 did where he made the roles to powerful that not even deus ex machina could save it
Full cycle's just fine. After the Day Phase reset I may ask you for an amp. Gonna wait on saying what I want amped at least until then so scum have less time to react. But I think it'll be worth it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How about this - give me a list of people you would at least be fine with seeing dead in exchange for me
I have to say, I do appreciate the levity you're bringing to the game. Like you're straight up asking her "who can I get away with killing", looks like you're having fun and I respect it. I know you say you're not really interested in games here but I do hope you stick around further.

Ratchet

She wasn't part of PoE, we aren't gonna pretend that was the case
We're not pretending, she lied, not here for any revisionist history because I didn't see through the lie that apparently everyone else knew was a lie (despite no one except maybe Flower suggesting as much beforehand). Obviously we're just arguing in circles here and I am *beyond* tired of the discussion, but if I need to be a bot I will be.

Ratchet

If we're going to look into PoE I think it's time we brought the serial inactives back to the table. Can't even remember who they are, AM, Lemon, need to get some reads on these slots.

For me she was. I trusted Ratchet, more than Nat. I felt like Ekko was tippy toeing around the conversation, when I didn't trust him which made me feel like it was the right thing to do. Turns out it wasn't. Probably should of just shot ekko.
Reads? Preferably a full list of ur scum reads and where ur looking if they flip as such

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Usually i just upgrade an existing ability and make it stronger.

Ex: an Investigation that only finds out alignments with an amp can now find out the full role. Or bypass investigation immunity to get a real result without shenanigans.

My amps are usually like domain expansions, they are either a 100% sure hit or can target multiple players. Though Fuji and Flower tend to try to make amps give them extra abilities in my games so a possibility that's how Fuji is treating the amps in his game
I see. I think I see now why people are begging for amps in yours and Fujis games. lol

I can also see what the Thrill Ride earlier might be for now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.