Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why exactly theycould not be town? why would Deadpool only hunt non town?

By the way, do you have current reads on Worst, Zemmi and Hime?
I said some could be, not that they would all be, but hell, why not. Deadpool could be a pro-town indie. I don't really know and all I have to offer is speculation. I will however not accept bad arguments that this and that "proves" this or that, when it simply doesn't.

Worst - Probably Town
Zemmi - Town
Hime - Town

Worst the weakest read of the three, but still pretty solid. Would need some surprising flips to come to him.

I'm pretty sure you understood the point, but that's not what I'm saying. Entering into the thread and criticising the Flower wagon, with a focus of pushing others off of that, is pretty smart scum play. He's a good player. He knows he will win you over because you will automatically side with anyone who takes your side, and make your arguments around the worldview that they must be town defending you. Say what you will, but you have a massive blindspot there. Case in point - I saw you with a town read of him earlier in the game, and you're playing down what I'm saying *could* be there now. The only nuance I will add here though is that Ekko has looked pretty sketchy today to me.
I mean, TAC already voted for me and I think Ekko is just his mate because of how quickly he changed his vote back to me again. I would like you to shoot Ekko, actually, after the reset. Seems like hitting TAC with a kill triggers his removal anyway.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I mean, TAC already voted for me and I think Ekko is just his mate because of how quickly he changed his vote back to me again. I would like you to shoot Ekko, actually, after the reset. Seems like hitting TAC with a kill triggers his removal anyway.
A SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT.....

I'm not against this.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Even if hypothetically one faction had different starting numbers, pretty sure from the census the maximum difference is 1. In which case, from a percentage standpoint, the impact the indi would have on one faction over the other would still be disparate.

Most of you have seen fuji design these roles before. If I could be arsed, I could probably pull up multiple roles like these and I guaruntee you they're going to split targeting factions evenly both ways.

You know this doesn't make sense Ratchet. Give up.
You're doing the Flower thing where you're trying to fit angleshooting to what you want it to say. Problem being, you're not Flower. There's nothing to suggest that there isn't another Indie out there that sides more against the other faction. Hell, the TAC role could be Mafia, which would make Soul exactly that (yours would have to be the opposite Mafia to the TAC role). I can play this co lecture game all day, and frankly it doesn't even really matter - you're obviously scum-sided if not actually scum, and have changed your stated wincon several times (you acted like you were about to win with Reborn's death). You're playing to a crowd you know you can win over though, the very fact we've had several people seriously contemplate giving you Melkor to get you out of the game with a win proves this. So I don't even think you need to get cute with it lol.

Saber

King of Knights
It's not one over the other. How it's broken down could be numerous different ways. I choose to believe

1 town
1 mafia king blue
1 any mafia blue
1 mafia king purple
1 any purple
1 indy
SK is the pro-town indie bro, rej if he's to believed is a GA protecting a townie, and you think the hosts would give this town-sided bounty list to deadpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.