Status
Not open for further replies.
most roles arent actually unkillable she tanked a SK so her defenses (passives) were weakened hence why she said she "believed" she can get around them..
You're saying she shot it based on assumption? She couldn't have known Nat role, and if all players are killable. Wouldn't they have reason to try that on Ultra, Tac or Mango?

Also, Nat did claim that she'was invincible and also why she they believed Red Night upon their claim in previous cycle.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You're saying she shot it based on assumption? She couldn't have known Nat role, and if all players are killable. Wouldn't they have reason to try that on Ultra, Tac or Mango?

Also, Nat did claim that she'was invincible and also why she they believed Red Night upon their claim in previous cycle.
nat lied the entire time about her gane play and abilities.

hell she lied about the invest bullshit on ratchet.

she played scummy in thread and thats what got her killed, i read her scum.

& no one is actually invisible hard to kill yes but not invincible

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

nat said she had a PR for the first 2 cycles which she ignored answering how it randomly disappeared until today, she never gave a reason for why she actually killed odd such a random shot in early game, she then lied about having an invest where 2/3 players were non town which she never even had such an ability which in turn got her shot 3 times in this dp alone.

not sure whos play was worse hers, flower 1.0 d1 or flower 2.0 d3

I read her Town and many others did.
But it's more than reading here, she had lie detect while in Jail clearing her, by Charlie who had flipped Town.

If no one is Invincible, why are scums alive?
Why wasn't this tested at Tac or Mango, or Ultra? Send 2 Ultra Kills their side.
Nat actually says she's Invincible, how could she be priority here to test Invincibility hypothesis on?

nat said she had a PR for the first 2 cycles which she ignored answering how it randomly disappeared until today, she never gave a reason for why she actually killed odd such a random shot in early game, she then lied about having an invest where 2/3 players were non town which she never even had such an ability which in turn got her shot 3 times in this dp alone.

not sure whos play was worse hers, flower 1.0 d1 or flower 2.0 d3
You can argue about Nat play once the game ends, but you can't deny these two Ultra kills have been used up on completely wrong choice when outted scum exists. It's simple and not brainstorming.

But it's more than reading here, she had lie detect while in Jail clearing her, by Charlie who had flipped Town.

Why wasn't this tested at Tac or Mango, or Ultra? Send 2 Ultra Kills their side.
Nat actually says she's Invincible, how could she be priority here to test Invincibility hypothesis on?
Probably already role copped her

Probably already role copped her
Exactly.

A person would only send a Ultra kill towards a person that already survived one, if they are sure of it working this time.

Now these are Zemmi reply when asker their Top 8 scum reads.
Red Night - because I don't believe there is a town role that powerful

Emil - He feels different than I remember when he's town

Mango - but I'm looking over because I don't want the discord chat to disappear

At least one of the three people who weren't elected to council that is ther.

TAC- but I want to ignore this one too because he's funny.

We will start with these. I wish I could've followed better yesterday, but I couldn't or I think I would have better reads.
Not a word about Nat in Top 8 list.

Then in another post she says she doesn't think Nat is scum. Here
I don't think Nat is bad.
More posts with reads.
Besides the obvious, more or less similar to what they've been. I wish I had more energy to give to this, but I truly do not.

Ekko
Pot or Yo Tan
Worst
@BROKI-SENPAI thoughts on this?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

& you have to understand PR like that have invest immunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.