Dashing Thief was used on ???

*Muugen

Lol bar Mafia, Sorry Mango XD

You avoid the spite list for now. Now another has arrived
that was muugen who changed his name.

mango still on vacation..
Fuji has made me aware of how much of an Idiot I am while drunk lol

I'm my defense this is some Mango shit

I petition no fucking Name changes in the middle of a Mafia game, let alone one close to another users name.

Finally finished part 6...
like mother son relation ship with the kid and jolyne, but also big FU to what happen with universe reset.

Swear they need miki to take Josuke to punch center of universe to reset that sh%$%$

it peaked at 4-5 for me, and died

Listen

Part 1 and 7 are best parts
for me am not reading further because of this, even if good.

Akira deleted his favorite josuke(as fraud claims), along with the others. imo that dishonest writing, saying that character you made is fav, then proceed to make side character more important then main character! Then further insult josuke not good enough so he has to put serial killer fuse with josuke.. after deleting original... some fav huh?? Josuke even said if not broken don't fix it.... well akira forgot his own words...clown

Also Josuke fighting kira 30 mins, impaled and bleeding to death but 3 3 3, jotaro "i'm proud of you koichi" what a clown your family bleeding and dying... but the part 4 was mostly koichi and side characters.. so my opinion dropped on author. He made good design character but felt weak writing how the side character over took part 4, instead of main jojo josuke.

They need a fooking reset punch from crazy diamond, also seeing news rohans getting crazy diamond...yeah such a favorite jojo.. Sorry but i can't read after knowing how the writer treats his character and is dishonest on how he write and forgots about them

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is from before Nat flip, so you wouldn't know their allignment for sure.

Now..my issue with this is.

This is not a response from a player that is convinced enough that their target is scum, to try shooting them.

No, rather this is a kinda defensive response, see it from my perspective that she's lying that's why i think they are scum and i can shoot them.
Have you considered the context that I was asked why I was trying to remove "our" Vig? Ah forget it, I'm wasting my time..

are you able to try again?
Not this phase, no
for me am not reading further because of this, even if good.

Akira deleted his favorite josuke(as fraud claims), along with the others. imo that dishonest writing, saying that character you made is fav, then proceed to make side character more important then main character! Then further insult josuke not good enough so he has to put serial killer fuse with josuke.. after deleting original... some fav huh?? Josuke even said if not broken don't fix it.... well akira forgot his own words...clown

Also Josuke fighting kira 30 mins, impaled and bleeding to death but 3 3 3, jotaro "i'm proud of you koichi" what a clown your family bleeding and dying... but the part 4 was mostly koichi and side characters.. so my opinion dropped on author. He made good design character but felt weak writing how the side character over took part 4, instead of main jojo josuke.

They need a fooking reset punch from crazy diamond, also seeing news rohans getting crazy diamond...yeah such a favorite jojo.. Sorry but i can't read after knowing how the writer treats his character and is dishonest on how he write and forgots about them
NGL I don't know anything about his favorite JoJo, but this is Akira, him killing his favorite character makes sense NGL.

Dude killed Jonathan back in the 80s when such a thing would be impossible normally, especially under a Magazine. And IIRC, Part 7 originally wasn't even a JoJo part, but got shoehorned into it after backlash

Not this phase, no

NGL I don't know anything about his favorite JoJo, but this is Akira, him killing his favorite character makes sense NGL.

Dude killed Jonathan back in the 80s when such a thing would be impossible normally, especially under a Magazine. And IIRC, Part 7 originally wasn't even a JoJo part, but got shoehorned into it after backlash
He claimed part 4 Josuke was his favorite, the creator. but pat 4 had side character shine over main josuke. So even in his claim that untrue.

yeah noticed that with deaths, why decided to drop it after part 5-watched 6 but ugh..... Like story of each jojo and generation of family coming back and helping fight off dio. Also the star birth mark was never explained. Also how dio could control all the jojo stands, (he was using josuke stand, the world. now looking at similarity/appearance and effect of time rewind/fix that never got awakened in part 4. Might been imagination stand, since Dio use heal/rewind on pucci toes.. plus josuke could make his stand turn people into objects along with time rewind effect... potential wasted..

did see this, for part 4. unfinished.. Looked interesting, but having other people doing writing for Josuke/new mystery shows writer never planned to invest into his favorite or write.....

hmm if part 7 not jojo, then i'll give it read. I did see lot people praise it.

As I head off for the night, reminder to everyone that me and Fuji appreciate the effort going into this game and the participation from all of you.

And also for everyone to remember most of all at the end of the day the most important thing that can come out of these games are memes and fun.

Sappy or not the real mafia reward is the friends you can make along the way while you play it lol.

:optimistic:

Except for Reloaded. He knows what he did.

He claimed part 4 Josuke was his favorite, the creator. but pat 4 had side character shine over main josuke. So even in his claim that untrue.

yeah noticed that with deaths, why decided to drop it after part 5-watched 6 but ugh..... Like story of each jojo and generation of family coming back and helping fight off dio. Also the star birth mark was never explained. Also how dio could control all the jojo stands, (he was using josuke stand, the world. now looking at similarity/appearance and effect of time rewind/fix that never got awakened in part 4. Might been imagination stand, since Dio use heal/rewind on pucci toes.. plus josuke could make his stand turn people into objects along with time rewind effect... potential wasted..

did see this, for part 4. unfinished.. Looked interesting, but having other people doing writing for Josuke/new mystery shows writer never planned to invest into his favorite or write.....

hmm if part 7 not jojo, then i'll give it read. I did see lot people praise it.

The Birth mark is only ever explained as hereditary nothing more.

Dio getting a Stand while in Jonathan's body and using Jonathan's Blood is what awakens the other Joestars stands, and why Holly starts part 3. It's all but stated Jonathan's spirit somehow did that beyond the grave to defeat DIO. It's also while in the George Joestar Novel Jonathan gets the stand "The Passion" which could defeat a DIO who overcame everything else.

But as DIO was in Jonathan's body, he could use Jonathan's Canon stand, a Variant of Hermit Purple. But since Hermit Purple is Hamon, DIO didn't use it very often for obvious reasons, and when he did he used it for it's secondary properties, which may also be how the stands of the other Joestars were awakened. Stands were originally called Spirit Hamon for a reason

And it was more DIO had Star Platinum and Hermit Purple rather than all of the Joestars Stands (Diamond could reverse time, but the World Cannot do that. Meanwhile Star Platinum it turns out can stop time. Interesting). It may be because Josuke was well illegitimate (RIP Joseph's marriage) but he didn't have any sign of Josuke's stand.
Or Jolyenes
[

Part 7 is JoJo now, but it started as not JoJo. Hard to explain but if you read it you'll probably see what I mean.

But basically part 7 is American Cripple Jonathan Joestar and Zeppelli do a Horse Race Across America to collect Jesus's corpse because the Mormons were right vs Dio who can turn into a Dinosaur, and Anime Donald Trump is the main villain, and the DIO with the World Randomly shows up at the end.

I'm also really not kidding lol

Status
Not open for further replies.