JJK Chapter 268 Spoilers

Sukuna being this pathetic in death tracks with what we've seen so far. That part isn't even bad.

But his death panel being just a Black Flash, granted as part of a sure hit inside Yuji's DE, is really underwhelming.

Don't care for Megumi anymore so idk
I don't rate Megumi either but no Chimera Shadow Garden to close everything off is kinda...

I can see why it doesn't bother people because Gege would have to figure out how to make it work narratively but idk

Something about the buildup with Megumi's domain across the entire story just to never see it completed doesn't sit right with me

Especially when we saw his partially incomplete domain had some sort of structure/spine in the middle that clearly would've been more developed with the completed version

Just feels like that was supposed to lead to something and we got nothing

I don't rate Megumi either but no Chimera Shadow Garden to close everything off is kinda...

I can see why it doesn't bother people because Gege would have to figure out how to make it work narratively but idk

Something about the buildup with Megumi's domain across the entire story just to never see it completed doesn't sit right with me

Especially when we saw his partially incomplete domain had some sort of structure/spine in the middle that clearly would've been more developed with the completed version

Just feels like that was supposed to lead to something and we got nothing
Add it to the pile of stuff with build up but no pay off