JJK Chapter 268 Spoilers

It's also interesting reading Sukuna's last words

I'll wait for the translations. But it didn't seem like Sukuna was bitching or anything.

He had the opportunity to live on with Yuji. But chose not to. And also acknowledged Yuji by name finally.

And said to him "Don't underestimate me. I'm a curse you know..."

Maybe it's mega copium overdose, but to me that seems like Sukuna hinting at him coming back some other way lol

If he did die, At least he was peaceful when he died :pepecopium:

I was sure we would get Yuuji eating the 19 fingers then eating the last finger with Nobara so that they get rid of Sukana for good when he dies.

Gojo letter to Megumi was funny.

The rest seem fairly middle of the road but maybe reading it with translation will make it more grabbing

It's also interesting reading Sukuna's last words

I'll wait for the translations. But it didn't seem like Sukuna was bitching or anything.

He had the opportunity to live on with Yuji. But chose not to. And also acknowledged Yuji by name finally.

And said to him "Don't underestimate me. I'm a curse you know..."

Maybe it's mega copium overdose, but to me that seems like Sukuna hinting at him coming back some other way lol

If he did die, At least he was peaceful when he died :pepecopium:
He was killed with CE, he ain't coming back. One finger is all that's left of him:kuzanshut:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Sukuna is just... Pathetic

Like lmao, this guy was so strong and all that jazz and he didn't accomplish anything with it

At least Mahito had a goal and more to just killing gist