@RippedCal / ??? has been lynched

Day 4 ends
Night 4 begins

Night Lynch

Tonight we have a night lynch available for the council alone to vote in

They will still get to vote for who to protect as well

The Council phase will last the whole night instead of the usual 6 hours

@BROKI-SENPAI @Pot Goblin @Yo Tan Wa @Naomi @Red Night

Reposting again since the edit got fucked up.

D4, VC 10
up to post #22,377

WAGONS

Ultra - 10
Ripped Cal - 6
Emil - 4
Random Asshole - 1
Zemmi - 1

Invalid wagons:

King TheAncientCenturion - 2

VOTING HISOTRY

Flower: King TheAncientCenturion > Emil > Emil (again) > Emil (5 more times)
Naomi: Random Asshole > King TheAncientCenturion > Ripped Cal > Ultra > Ripped Cal
Bakidou: Ultra > King TheAncientCenturion
Emil: Ripped Cal > Lord Melkor > Ripped Cal
Ghostface Killa: Ripped Cal
Soulkiller: King TheAncientCenturion
Alwaysmind: King TheAncientCenturion > Ultra
Zemmi: King TheAncientCenturion > Emil > Ultra > Emil
Ultra: Flower > Mashiro Blue > Reborn > Lord Melkor > Reborn > Reborn (again) > Emil
Yoho: Flower > unvote > Ultra
The Orca: No Lynch > Ultra > Lord Melkor > Ultra
Broki-Senpai (MUUGEN): Natalija > King TheAncientCenturion > Ripped Cal > Ripped Cal (again) > Emil > Ripped Cal
hime: King TheAncientCenturion > Random Asshole > Ripped Cal
Underworld Broker: King TheAncientCenturion > Ripped Cal > Random Asshole > MangoSenpai > Ripped Cal > Unvote > Pot Goblin > Alwaysmind > Ripped Cal
Michelle: King TheAncientCenturion > Ultra
Saber: MangoSenpai > Ultra > Random Asshole
Worst: Zemmi
Indigo: Emil > Ultra > Ultra (again)
Lord Melkor: Emil > Ultra
Yo Tan Wa: Ultra
Perononcino: Ultra
xenos5: MangoSenpai > Unvote
Ripped Cal: Emil
Ariess: Ultra
Random Asshole: Ultra
Pot Goblin: Ultra
Ratchet: Random Asshole > Ultra > Random Asshole > unvote > Ripped Cal > Ripped Cal (again)

HASN'T VOTED

York
Rej
Adam 🍎
lemon.de
King TheAncientCenturion
MangoSenpai
Apollo
Luka
Red Night
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Reborn

COUNCIL

Naomi - 8

Underworld Broker - 5
Ratchet - 1
SoulKiller - 1
Saber - 1
Reborn - 1

COUNCIL HISTORY

hime: Ratchet
Flower: Underworld Broker
xenos5: Ratchet > Naomi
Yoho: Yoho > Naomi
Lord Melkor: Underworld Broker
The Orca: Underworld Broker
Worst: Underworld Broker
Peroroncino: Underworld Broker
Broki-Senpai (MUUGEN): Naomi > Natalija > Indigo > Underworld Broker
York: SoulKiller
Emil: Saber
Rej: Naomi
Michelle: Naomi
Zemmi: Naomi > Reborn
Indigo: Naomi
Yo Tan Wa: Naomi
Saber: Naomi
Random Asshole: Naomi
Pot Goblin: Naomi

QUOTES

@Fujishiro @Dr_Professor83 @RippedCal @Alwaysmind @York @Rej @Underworld Broker @Zemmi @Michelle @The Orca @Adam 🍎 @Yo Tan Wa @lemon.de @King TheAncientCenturion @Peroroncino @Ratchet @Yoho @Emil @Random Asshole @Ghostface Killa @MangoSenpai @Pot Goblin @SoulKiller @Apollo @Saber @Naomi @Luka @hime @Ariess @xenos5 @BakiDou @Flower @MUUGEN @Indigo @Red Night @Worst @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ultra @Reborn

If i missed sth, please let me know. Let me know if you're alive and you're not on the tag list (or you're dead and you are on it). I could've missed someone.

You know you can just copy tag list from there for mass tags, right? I deleted dead people.​
Did Ultra avoided the lynch again, lol :willight:

Melkor was saying Rej was already in their role pm when game started. Would be bastard if they'd still end up scum/Mafia. They must be Indie, worst case Rej could 've 2 wincons. If they started with 2 wincons, second would also be nuetral at worst. But if 2nd one unlocks after Melkor death, than players with flavour knowledge will know if they are good or bad.

I saw some good posts from Pero. The openness about Vampire thing even though it sound bad, and how outting his targets while claiming none of his targets but Melkor claimed it openly, give me feel he could be trusted. Maybe. For now atleast.

Worst is wild card, hard to point finger for me if he's scum but I'm liking his scum reads. Because he's player who'd openly go against his own mates in thread.

Lanji was being vouched by Ratchet, they used the one shot they copied from Ultra on them. So if that is to be believed they'd have Lanji flavour and allignment.
Now Ratchet wouldn't be Purple. They'd also not openly fire at Purple even if they were Blue, not this many times. They most likely are Indie, or very rare Town. As Indie or Town, they won't have reason to lie about Lanji.

These are the players that feel shouldn't take priority rn, if anything they' should' be asked to claim before lynching them.

I could see rest of them flip scum easily.

Zemmi should also be here in the list. She's been hitting my scum radar pretty badly. She also survived a kill amped to Super kill.

@Pot Goblin you should also put in more efforts if town, I've a reason to believe you got stronger role than the actions you claimed to me in last reply to me. What good use you've put them to so far, I'd want to know so ik we can guess your allignment.

Also, can we keep Ultra as first lynch, then vote rest of these as secondary. How many saves he would have after all.
We are 6 here, Naomi, me, you, RN, Orca, Pot. 3 could vote Ultra. 2 could vote one we decide on and last one could also vote our decided lynch, or a random one.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Melkor was saying Rej was already in their role pm when game started. Would be bastard if they'd still end up scum/Mafia. They must be Indie, worst case Rej could 've 2 wincons. If they started with 2 wincons, second would also be nuetral at worst. But if 2nd one unlocks after Melkor death, than players with flavour knowledge will know if they are good or bad.

I saw some good posts from Pero. The openness about Vampire thing even though it sound bad, and how outting his targets while claiming none of his targets but Melkor claimed it openly, give me feel he could be trusted. Maybe. For now atleast.

Worst is wild card, hard to point finger for me if he's scum but I'm liking his scum reads. Because he's player who'd openly go against his own mates in thread.

Lanji was being vouched by Ratchet, they used the one shot they copied from Ultra on them. So if that is to be believed they'd have Lanji flavour and allignment.
Now Ratchet wouldn't be Purple. They'd also not openly fire at Purple even if they were Blue, not this many times. They most likely are Indie, or very rare Town. As Indie or Town, they won't have reason to lie about Lanji.

These are the players that feel shouldn't take priority rn, if anything they' should' be asked to claim before lynching them.

I could see rest of them flip scum easily.

Zemmi should also be here in the list. She's been hitting my scum radar pretty badly. She also survived a kill amped to Super kill.

@Pot Goblin you should also put in more efforts if town, I've a reason to believe you got stronger role than the actions you claimed to me in last reply to me. What good use you've put them to so far, I'd want to know so ik we can guess your allignment.

Also, can we keep Ultra as first lynch, then vote rest of these as secondary. How many saves he would have after all.
We are 6 here, Naomi, me, you, RN, Orca, Pot. 3 could vote Ultra. 2 could vote one we decide on and last one could also vote our decided lynch, or a random one.
I'm not opposed to lynch Zemmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.