JJK Chapter 268 Spoilers

It's really funny how nobody though that last chapter's Black Flash would have resulted in Sukuna's finishing blow :kobeha:
So underwelming for a fight that lasted like 2 years.

Manga's peak for me was probably Gojo vs Meguna
It isnt exactly black flash only, its the ONLY black flash + domain sure hit in the entire Manga
Two of the strongest attacks a sorcerer can do + nobara and megumi fighting as well

It isnt exactly black flash only, its the ONLY black flash + domain sure hit in the entire Manga
Two of the strongest attacks a sorcerer can do + nobara and megumi fighting as well
Yeah sure, but I was talking about scene's impact.
It didn't feel like a finishing blow at all, because we've seen Black Flashes like 300 hundred times during Sukuna's gauntlet lol
I was expecting something more.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
If i was Gege I would bring it back where it all started. Sukuna and Yuji making a deal

Same thing would happen now, first to submit looses, if Yuji wins Sukuna leaves Megumi and all that, if Sukuna wins... Well he wins

But Sukuna would think Yuji is gonna try and make Sukuna submit but Yuji would go for the kill, terrifying Sukuna that after series of punches panics for a brief moment and submits. This also ties to Mahito vs Yuji

Big Mama’s defeat I mean
Post automatically merged:

It's also interesting reading Sukuna's last words

I'll wait for the translations. But it didn't seem like Sukuna was bitching or anything.

He had the opportunity to live on with Yuji. But chose not to. And also acknowledged Yuji by name finally.

And said to him "Don't underestimate me. I'm a curse you know..."

Maybe it's mega copium overdose, but to me that seems like Sukuna hinting at him coming back some other way lol

If he did die, At least he was peaceful when he died :pepecopium:
Sukuna doesn’t deserve a peaceful death, this is humiliating for him until the end of his days.

Big Mama’s defeat I mean
Post automatically merged:

Sukuna doesn’t deserve a peaceful death, this is humiliating for him until the end of his days.
He deserves a peaceful one tbh
He saved gojo and kashimo from depression
He gave higuruma peace
Made yuji and choso bond more .
He did everything possible to make yuta be reunited with rika
he reunited the 2 sisters with geto
Jogo peace

:catsweat: