Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Melkor was saying Rej was already in their role pm when game started. Would be bastard if they'd still end up scum/Mafia. They must be Indie, worst case Rej could 've 2 wincons. If they started with 2 wincons, second would also be nuetral at worst. But if 2nd one unlocks after Melkor death, than players with flavour knowledge will know if they are good or bad.

I saw some good posts from Pero. The openness about Vampire thing even though it sound bad, and how outting his targets while claiming none of his targets but Melkor claimed it openly, give me feel he could be trusted. Maybe. For now atleast.

Worst is wild card, hard to point finger for me if he's scum but I'm liking his scum reads. Because he's player who'd openly go against his own mates in thread.

Lanji was being vouched by Ratchet, they used the one shot they copied from Ultra on them. So if that is to be believed they'd have Lanji flavour and allignment.
Now Ratchet wouldn't be Purple. They'd also not openly fire at Purple even if they were Blue, not this many times. They most likely are Indie, or very rare Town. As Indie or Town, they won't have reason to lie about Lanji.

These are the players that feel shouldn't take priority rn, if anything they' should' be asked to claim before lynching them.

I could see rest of them flip scum easily.

Zemmi should also be here in the list. She's been hitting my scum radar pretty badly. She also survived a kill amped to Super kill.

@Pot Goblin you should also put in more efforts if town, I've a reason to believe you got stronger role than the actions you claimed to me in last reply to me. What good use you've put them to so far, I'd want to know so ik we can guess your allignment.

Also, can we keep Ultra as first lynch, then vote rest of these as secondary. How many saves he would have after all.
We are 6 here, Naomi, me, you, RN, Orca, Pot. 3 could vote Ultra. 2 could vote one we decide on and last one could also vote our decided lynch, or a random one.
Where did the super kill on Zemmi come from?

I'm not asking your abilities but your actions and targets. Ones you already used. So ik what you've been doing so far in the game.

Night chat can ask me themselves, whoever is asking. Fella

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm not asking your abilities but your actions and targets. Ones you already used. So ik what you've been doing so far in the game.

Night chat can ask me themselves, whoever is asking. Fella
I already claimed that earlier if you iso me

Also if that's the case we should protect Zemmi tonight so she can ask you directly with no hijinxs involved

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So Zemmi is the one asking, why didn't you first asked her where did the Ultra kill on Nat came from?
Luna was activated
Aymr was used to kill @Natalija / Kaido

Warning Strike was used on ???
Sadistic Strike was used on ???
Bungee Gum was used on ???
Card Strike was used on ??? Triggering Banhammer Removing @King TheAncientCenturion for a cycle​
Kill on Nat was regular, Zem also claimed to be the one to kill her

Rn we want to know who shot Zemmi, were you the one that shot the super kill at her?

Status
Not open for further replies.