Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's on you. I was being nice because at start of game i thought you were Town.

But i am done Askin you simple questions. It's full claim or you going down here.​
You dodged the question first lmao I had you stunlocked

Now your tryin to swing cause you don't want RA gone for some reason amd now you can't go down the Zemmi path you set up

Get yer ass ready for the hot seat when day starts and the fellas from night chat get here
:saden:

Zemmi that do not confirm you at all. Why'd you send an ultra kill on a player that already survived an Ultra kill and also said were Invincible, and thought weren't bad a phase prior??

Like i fail to see it. I didn't try sending my kills on Ultra Tac knowing well the amp would either bypass defense or upgrade it to Super kill, won't kill them. But you thought it'd work on Nat, why?​

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Zemmi that do not confirm you at all. Why'd you send an ultra kill on a player that already survived an Ultra kill and also said were Invincible, and thought weren't bad a phase prior??

Like i fail to see it. I didn't try sending my kills on Ultra Tac knowing well the amp would either bypass defense or upgrade it to Super kill, won't kill them. But you thought it'd work on Nat, why?​
Again it wasn't an Ultra lmao

You dodged the question first lmao I had you stunlocked

Now your tryin to swing cause you don't want RA gone for some reason amd now you can't go down the Zemmi path you set up

Get yer ass ready for the hot seat when day starts and the fellas from night chat get here
:saden:
Lmao at this self boast. I was working and barely had time to play. Also had no intention of answering you at all, if ik this dumb town wouldn't have caught up who i am and wasted their shots.

Let em come.​

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

They want to discuss this during the day btw
And to stick on RA

Status
Not open for further replies.