JJK Chapter 268 Spoilers

If he wasn't reincarnated in Megumi's body Yuji's punches wouldn't even have affected him half this much in the first place, we always knew he would be defeated because of Yuji's ability to target the shape of the souls.

"Unsightly" form as a separated curse, but reputation and hype intact as a character. Wish we had seen his spear and a prime showing.

If he wasn't reincarnated in Megumi's body Yuji's punches wouldn't even have affected him half this much in the first place, we always knew he would be defeated because of Yuji's ability to target the shape of the souls.

"Unsightly" form as a separated curse, but reputation and hype intact as a character. Wish we had seen his spear and a prime showing.
Yuji would still hurt his soul directly - he purposely attacked the area between their souls BECAUSE he wanted to separate them.
Meaning he has precise control over what part he can target, it's not haphazard attacks

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yuji would still hurt his soul directly - he purposely attacked the area between their souls BECAUSE he wanted to separate them.
Meaning he has precise control over what part he can target, it's not haphazard attacks
lol like we didnt watch Yuji just continuously target and disrupt Mahitos soul for the first half of the series lol

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Not a bad ending for Sukuna

He proved himself to be the strongest and died by his ideals

most importantly he beat Gojo and made his fans salty

Truly my king 🙏
Post automatically merged:

also idec anymore that we never got a heian flashback

Fuck it, sukuna was just born a hater and psychopath, no other explanation needed. We ball. Peak character writing
Crazy how much brain rot came out of JJK because Gojo fans cannot read and make their own fanfic copium every chapter.

Sukuna shat on an entire generation of new gen fans. 😭😭😭🤣

I've been nothing but negative on JJK as of late and I'm trying not to feed into now, but I just can't get over just what a fucking fumble this is.

It's like the creator of Flappy Bird taking it down because the success was overwhelming.

268 hasn't even dropped yet and it's already got close to 500K tweets.

JJK has remarkable, cross cultural and demographic appeal. It's utterly bizarre to see it cut off at the knees when it was only just beginning to peak.

I think reading Full Metal Alchemist and studying its storywriting (especially the great ending) should be mandatory for every new mangaka from now on.

Like how the fuck is it possible that almost no mangaka is able to write a good ending to their story?
Because expectations are too high these days. Back in the day people were content when the good guys won and survived the story and then some people got married. Nowadays people want to see a lot of people getting killed and more depressing endings (or want more and more of the final fights). I don’t think it‘s realistic tho. The endings we got from
MHA
and JJK fit the good guys won and are happy now criteria and are fine tbh. They’re just nothing special.

I've been nothing but negative on JJK as of late and I'm trying not to feed into now, but I just can't get over just what a fucking fumble this is.

It's like the creator of Flappy Bird taking it down because the success was overwhelming.

268 hasn't even dropped yet and it's already got close to 500K tweets.

JJK has remarkable, cross cultural and demographic appeal. It's utterly bizarre to see it cut off at the knees when it was only just beginning to peak.
hmmm

I'd argue that it is peaking precisely BECAUSE the series is ending.

Like, most of the culling games and stuff was VERY quite online.

It only went "mainstream" to this level in the Gojo vs Sukuna fight, and the Lobotomy memes that followed. And after Gojo died, there just wasn't much story to tell. It's a battle shonen. And it's most hyped up battle was over, and it was time to kill the final villain and end the manga.

Extending the series any further would only have met with further criticism.

Gojo died standing
Half of him

You can't really call the legs and part of his torso Gojo really. The sex eyes and the hands and brain were all lying down on the floor

after being defeated by Mahoraga's slash.
Literally Sukuna's slash lol

He got the blue print from Maho to bypass infinity. But the slash is his own. Remember that he doesn't have 6e to just see a technique once and understand it instantly. He still had to do that technique by himself. It's his own skill and smarts and technique.

Sukuna died like a pathetic frog, 30 mins after Nobara woke up from her nap.
That's called bad writing lol

Not Sukuna's fault