Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
you cant take credit for the RA lynch, we all asked for it in the disc chat. in fact he shud have been modkilled

also a better lynch wud have been rednight
yet im the one who said it before pg started talking about sex chat but you also claimed its filler chat yet joined a secret discord chat.

youre a bum, why would i lynch red night when he was responsible for a night lynch...

Zemmi

GodMommie
you cant take credit for the RA lynch, we all asked for it in the disc chat. in fact he shud have been modkilled

also a better lynch wud have been rednight
This is true. Everyone who was talking wanted RA and RN.

I believe someone even said they believed the only time RN could've been killed was during that lynch they pulled up an old role with something similar. I don't remember who said it though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yet im the one who said it before pg started talking about sex chat but you also claimed its filler chat yet joined a secret discord chat.

youre a bum, why would i lynch red night when he was responsible for a night lynch...
um im sorry to break it to u but pot talked about it very late, we've been talking about yeeting RA b4 the last day ended in the thread

Well i'm going to sleep this remains my final scum list...don't have much else to add tbh so....sort this sh** out for yourselves!

As a final thing gift i'm Giga Chad

Actions i've used are

Chadly Aura --> Double Karma
Chad Strike --> RB
Chad Supplex --> RC
I'm Here Bro --> Protect someone if a town gets killed
Don’t Do This Bro, It’s Not You --> Make someone immune to being culted

Don't Worry Bro I Got This --> The thing that stopped all kills on N1

Good luck!

Ok, scum read rescinded
ok my ability showed..

fuck

tried to track michelle, got no results last night.
I did nothing, of course you have no result
oh, i think she scum tbh
Nah
They claimed a flower trap, 1 visit primes them and 2nd visitor will die. They said they can lead someone to them as well and tried that. So I played Russian roulette to test the claim. Now theoretically they can't be healed unless scum and lying or the healer dies
Good
muugen hime michelle pot maybe next in line for sus
Bad Poe Ekko, I have both Muugen and Hime town and I am town
oh i forgot rednight
Worse ig
I don't really know why @Michelle hasn't seemed to use anything since but we can ask her.
Flower 0.1 told me about a similar role who after usage of a few days converted or something. I don't want to be converted.
My actions keep failing so I did nothing to help, even if my intentions are good

Emil

Certified Memelord
How many scum catches can Mugen claim ATP in your opinion

so he can be town because accuracy is too low

tho i dont remember him to be a dirty busser. i still expect him to have correct scum catches as scum purely via tmi on enemy team if not distancing

Status
Not open for further replies.