Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

My tree brotheren usurped my title, had me banished, and branded a traitor. Though it may take a lifetime, I will have what is mine restored to me.

I do not believe in lynches or faction kills. Only my bare branches.​

It will take as long as it takes, and with each effort my plans have become more refined. Now like a well honed dtump, I'm well prepared to slice through all opposition... including you townies, if needs be.

In the Library of the Arcane Wizard Erik the Black, I found a tome that has provided me the route and method of my revenge. The Abomination. That is the title of the book and an apt title for my creation. For I have been given new life... but not just any life, life in the form and mirror of one who still walks this plane of existence. This doppleganger is not a mere copy, but a replication so precise and exact that the soul's own closest kin would be unable to detect the cheat. And through this doppelganger... well, let's say I shall get what I most richly deserve at long last.

You will bow before my master or feel the might of the forest.

Once two of my scum mates were in dispute over control of a fertile valley. The valley was mine my right and force of arms. When the scum, that corrupt hell-kite, took their money and they split my valley between them. I poisoned the waters.
And they died. Every single one of them.
Babies have been born in that cursed land since. Seek to take what is rightfully hours, and you, too, will feel my ire.​

wats ur poe rn?
Off the top of my head.

TAC, Ultra, MangoSenpai, York, Alwaysmind, Red Night.

We've got a lot of scum still left though. So I know i'll probably have to expand it later.

how did i sandbag?

as for spite - i did tell u guys to yeet ultra day 1 but none listened. u deserved to die for ur stubbornness in stupidty
We've tried to lynch him two times now. Zemmi just tried to shoot him and it didn't seem to do anything despite his passives supposedly being down.

Even if we did go after him earlier, the dude is tanking everything so I don't see how it would've made much of a difference.

The game could end and TACs role will still be bleeding out. It's time to accept the only way to slay evil is by lending me your strength so I can throw the genki dama onto him :endthis:

My tree brotheren usurped my title, had me banished, and branded a traitor. Though it may take a lifetime, I will have what is mine restored to me.

I do not believe in lynches or faction kills. Only my bare branches.​

It will take as long as it takes, and with each effort my plans have become more refined. Now like a well honed dtump, I'm well prepared to slice through all opposition... including you townies, if needs be.

In the Library of the Arcane Wizard Erik the Black, I found a tome that has provided me the route and method of my revenge. The Abomination. That is the title of the book and an apt title for my creation. For I have been given new life... but not just any life, life in the form and mirror of one who still walks this plane of existence. This doppleganger is not a mere copy, but a replication so precise and exact that the soul's own closest kin would be unable to detect the cheat. And through this doppelganger... well, let's say I shall get what I most richly deserve at long last.

You will bow before my master or feel the might of the forest.

Once two of my scum mates were in dispute over control of a fertile valley. The valley was mine my right and force of arms. When the scum, that corrupt hell-kite, took their money and they split my valley between them. I poisoned the waters.
And they died. Every single one of them.
Babies have been born in that cursed land since. Seek to take what is rightfully hours, and you, too, will feel my ire.​
There's an encoded message in here. Quick everyone, let's spend all day figuring it out!

i mean she can be town and possibly rooleblocked cuz its a 2 for 1
I am not RBed
why do i have to make promises for him now?
You had the entire game to act but all we have seen were inactivity excuses
If you say so, you seem to know better ...

I am busy.
Now it's 2 am and I am here to see if I can help.
I can't decide Ekko is 100% town if I don't talk to him and Flower gave me paranoia about that role.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
kinda wild fuji gave scum this ability:
[Active - Telepathic Link] Anya can target another player, opening a chat with them. Anya will automatically learn the roles of any player she opens a chat with this way, as well as learn of any action they take plus the target of those actions while in the chat. They will also be marked for Anya to receive chat leaks from them. Anya may only have two chats open at a time and can close a chat at any time. Usable each phase. This ability cannot be redirected

yet we cant even destroy a game removal haha or actually kill scum to begin with

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
read my posts day 1! they arent alot

we cud have burned through some of his immunity sooner over yeeting flower, and wud have allowed flower's ability to go off, canceling faction kills
he just survived a bunch of kills, and ate 2 lynches, in order to remove him we would have to kidnap him irl at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.