Status
Not open for further replies.
Game removal keeps me from doing anything too. That’s annoying on both ends.

revives just means I’ve wasted multiple phases of activity and town now has another cleared person lol

it feels awful when it’s this frequent
You game remove after using your abilities though,

Anyhow @Ultra i can but i won't be buffing my defense to ensure my survival in the final battle with you. It's raw fight, are you willing to come join the fight with same risks. Let's fight a legendary duel

who u scum reading

and wat did u do so far. like all abilities. strip claim
Honestly, I have not been able to scum read anyone.

All the revives and 1000+ pages are quite exhausting.

some of my actions are passive and won't show up

Ultra is the only one I have targeted and I don't think that it did anything, Ultra was a useless target.

I designed this game with balance in mind from all sides, I thought it would be a fun and unique way to do things with Profs vision and I. I guess I was wrong.

I am sorry people are not having fun this game but please understand that we designed it to be as fair as possible to everyone here.

It sucks to see people not enjoying the fruit of our efforts but it is what it is I guess.

Sorry, I will stick to more traditional stuff from now on If I host again.​

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly, I have not been able to scum read anyone.

All the revives and 1000+ pages are quite exhausting.

some of my actions are passive and won't show up

Ultra is the only one I have targeted and I don't think that it did anything, Ultra was a useless target.
kinda based ngl

Emil

Certified Memelord
I designed this game with balance in mind from all sides, I thought it would be a fun and unique way to do things with Profs vision and I. I guess I was wrong.

I am sorry people are not having fun this game but please understand that we designed it to be as fair as possible to everyone here.

It sucks to see people not enjoying the fruit of our efforts but it is what it is I guess.

Sorry, I will stick to more traditional stuff from now on If I host again.​
dont apologize to us fooj, let us suck it up until post game

Status
Not open for further replies.