Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
so census is 20/4/3/1/1/1/1/1

thats b4 2 revives. so shud be 22/4/3/1/1/1/1 now?

for purpose of simplifying mafia gonna treat this is as 22/7/1/1/1/1

rej is indie
ultra is indie
TAC and mango are probably gonna be mafia
rednight likely strong indie or mafia. lets assume indie

this then shud be 22/5/1

5 mafia and 1 indie in AM, ratchet, kiku, orca, Adam 2.0, lemon, pero, yoho, pot, apollo, luka, hime, xenos, baki, muugen, worst, lanji

thats a list of every sort of non confirmed player

most of these r gonna be town, lots of them i dont remember a post from

@Luka @Worst @Apollo @The Orca @lemon.de @Peroroncino @Pot Goblin @York @Yoho @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @BakiDou did you do anything to help town in any way this game?

help us narrow down the list above to 5-6 names
Yes and of that list I'd look more into

Ratchet, Adam, Pot, Hime and Lanji

Emil

Certified Memelord
kk

r u guys aware of any notable protown actions from any1 else in the list?

any clears, vouches, attemps to solve poe that make sense, townie actions like revives, vigging scum, etc..

Emil

Certified Memelord
i gave town the first confirmed scum lynch by catching R.A if that's worth anything
ya shud be pretty good, ur not blue mafia then

if we can find a reason to remove u from purple candidates ud be town or indie then. u said u r dead and revived, did u lose wincon?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

if we can find a reason to remove u from purple candidates ud be town or indie then. u said u r dead and revived, did u lose wincon?

I forgot Saber died at one point

Saber

King of Knights

there was no different wincon, i'm just town, and i think you're going too hard at fishing for roles rn

Thanatoplum Rebloom was used on ???
So apparently this is the last ability that was used on me. And it downgraded harmful actions on me for a phase. I'm assuming this is what @Ariess used, since he said he protected me.

It didn't mention anything the Flower Message though so they may be unrelated? Unless it's a separate passive that people get that message when he uses abilities on them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there was no different wincon, i'm just town, and i think you're going too hard at fishing for roles rn
kk that works

well, i think we need to stirr the pot a bit here with the inactives if we want to dig deeper into the poe and clear it from within

if it was up to me id request massclaim from everyone in that list but im giving them a chance first to clear themselves by saying what townie thing they did

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
kk that works

well, i think we need to stirr the pot a bit here with the inactives if we want to dig deeper into the poe and clear it from within

if it was up to me id request massclaim from everyone in that list but im giving them a chance first to clear themselves by saying what townie thing they did
🤔 what townie thing did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.