What are you trying to address though? You were clearly saying Luffy will beat Saturn which didn't happen.

You are just shifting goal post to make yourself feel better but fact is only one who took L is you.
Luffy sent Mars flying to Mariejoa and did destroy Saturn, or do you think Bonney beat Saturn? The only L is of Luffy's haters. Luffy is a God and he will beat anyone with Life in the world of OP.

What happened to shame loser?

You were saying that Saturn wouldn't be defeated this arc.

You were mocking me for telling you to fucking wait and be patient while you were already jumping on me.

Yes I was fucking right to wait and not jump on a horse, even if it didn't turn out exactly how I said MONTHS ago, still I was right to wait. You were jumping on me the moment you believed wrongly that this arc was over.

:sus::sus::sus::sus:

You were mocking me for telling you to fucking wait and be patient while you were already jumping on me.

Yes I was fucking right to wait and not jump on a horse, even if it didn't turn out exactly how I said MONTHS ago, still I was right to wait. You were jumping on me the moment you believed wrongly that this arc was over.
Saturn won’t get defeated though, you‘re falling for Redon baits
:shame:

- Augur teleported Saturn far out into the sea
- Devon took Saturn's place and ordered Punk Records to be brought to MJ but secretly plans to bring it to Teach
- An angry Kizaru is being seen to leave separately
- At the end of the chapter, at the bottom of the sea, we see Saturn descending.
- In an AMAZING double page we see sitting on the ground are Eustass Kidd with a fishbowl on his head, Spongebob and Patrick
- Saturn: "Hello everyone, I am new here"

Please wait for the full summary before you say it's mid mwah!!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Yes I was saying something will happen to Saturn but we won't see at egghead because it will get off-panelled.

But you are the last person to call anyone loser...

Let me remind you how pathetic you'd become

Egghead begins
You - luffy will beat Saturn

Egghead at mid interval

Egghead near its end
you - luffy will beat Saturn

SHs about to sail

Shs sailed
you - Egghead isn't over and luffy will beat Saturn

your whole premise about saturn losing at egghead was Luffy will beat him

and, we kept on calling you when your dipped for this take.

everyone knows the moment Devon copied Saturn then something is bound to happen to Saturn but we all disagree with you on Luffy defeating him

Now, you simply making it about Saturn losing to make yourself feel good.

And, take your L gracefully rather than exposing yourself as bum who can't even take his L
Post automatically merged:

Luffy sent Mars flying to Mariejoa and did destroy Saturn, or do you think Bonney beat Saturn? The only L is of Luffy's haters. Luffy is a God and he will beat anyone with Life in the world of OP.
What are you waffling about? What that has to do with my post?

Reborn

Last I saw Saturn was totally fine or is it that you end up reading different manga?

Yes I was saying something will happen to Saturn but we won't see at egghead because it will get off-panelled.

But you are the last person to call anyone loser...

Let me remind you how pathetic you'd become

Egghead begins

Egghead at mid interval

Egghead near its end
you - luffy will beat Saturn

SHs about to sail

Shs sailed
you - Egghead isn't over and luffy will beat Saturn

your whole premise about saturn losing at egghead was Luffy will beat him

and, we kept on calling you when your dipped for this take.

everyone knows the moment Devon copied Saturn then something is bound to happen to Saturn but we all disagree with you on Luffy defeating him

Now, you simply making it about Saturn losing to make yourself feel good.

And, take your L gracefully rather than exposing yourself as bum who can't even take his L
Post automatically merged:

What are you waffling about? What that has to do with my post?
You did not read what I said, did you?

I will take the L gracefully for thinking that Luffy would defeat Saturn when you apologize to me and take the L for assuming that Saturn wouldn't go down this arc (when we get better confirmation).

Also, I never claimed last chapter that Luffy would still defeat Saturn, you are pulling a straw man coz that's the best you can do at this point. All I was saying was "wait for the arc to be over" before jumping on me.

Reborn

You did not read what I said, did you?

I will take the L gracefully for thinking that Luffy would defeat Saturn when you apologize to me and take the L for assuming that Saturn wouldn't go down this arc (when we get better confirmation).

Also, I never claimed last chapter that Luffy would still defeat Saturn, you are pulling a straw man coz that's the best you can do at this point. All I was saying was "wait for the arc to be over" before jumping on me.
I don't owe you any apology.

I could have given you some merit if Saturn really goes down and we see at the end of egghead rather than oda off-panelling it but the moment you tagged me trying to act smart

You lost the ground.

So, keep on crying

Doesn't bother me

Saturn won’t get defeated though, you‘re falling for Redon baits
:shame:
Imagine being suckered in by twitter "hint" gifs. lmao :ihaha:

I don't owe you any apology.

I could have given you some merit if Saturn really goes down and we see at the end of egghead rather than oda off-panelling it but the moment you tagged me trying to act smart

You lost the ground.

So, keep on crying

Doesn't bother me
I like how he's trying to take the high ground by pretending he never ran away everytime his "Luffy will destroy Saturn" hopes felt threatened. Now his argument went from "Luffy will destroy Saturn" to "Egghead isn't over" to barely save face.