News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

The vivre cards and the magazines aren't getting leaked for a while now. Stop asking for the leaks.

When Japan stores open the floodgates will open. Until then there is no point asking for them,even if people already got them. They will not be posted .

Bookstores being open doesnt guarantee someone will post
Last time we got lucky some random japanese twitter user shared them cause people asked him
Sure, but I what I wanted to say is: let's say they are waiting for the day of the release and even the moment of the actual possible first legal selling, then we have just to wait 2 or 3 hours at best.

Overall leakers should have images since yesterday at least. Pew even said 31-2nd of September.

Sure, but I what I wanted to say is: let's say they are waiting for the day of the release and even the moment of the actual possible first legal selling, then we have just to wait 2 or 3 hours at best.

Overall leakers should have images since yesterday at least. Pew even said 31-2nd of September.
Pew has the Vivre Cards (images of them at least, as what he said on Discord definitely implies that).

Last edited: