News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

>> Admiral Greenbull vs the Red Hair Pirates?!<<
"Greenbull swore that he’ll fight against the Red Hair Pirates in the future… what is his plan?"

>> The incarnation of Mother Nature <<
"Admiral Greenbull is a powerful Logia user and can cultivate a whole area within seconds. His devil fruit bears a certain secret…"

>> The tragic past <<
"He had a tragic past and became a bounty hunter afterwards. He chased famous pirates and got the title " Oni without horns "

>> a nameless blade?! <<
"His blade has a curse and is tied to his tragic past."

Veku

Flamboyant
Mr. Go doesn't wear a scarf like that or a jacket like that. It's just another random design
It's almost the same hat, also Oda doesn't go for two similar designs within the same group and the resemblance is just to obvious.
And Just keep in mind there is 500 chapters between the Doffy scene and Wano appearance, so a slight outfit change is more than in the realm of possibilites, it's Oda we are talking about after all, who is changing outfits left and right with the exception of Key traits.

Doffy even teased that the guy was no ordinary wg secretary:

And there is not a single design - at least revealed from the Wg that resembles him, other than Mr. Go,..

Anyway, Mr. Go is a monster and deserves the respect, but Doffy is simply the greater monster :doffyou:

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I totally would but
There's no digital store ig.
This one is telling me to wait till 17th September to get the hard copy shipped to me.
It's worth getting anyway, you can cut out the Greenbull black blade image and post it above your bed with the Zoro bodypillow. Greenbull colour scheme would match with the Zoro figures and stuff too.

"Greenbull swore that he’ll fight against the Red Hair Pirates in the future… what is his plan?"

"Admiral Greenbull is a powerful Logia user and can cultivate a whole area within seconds. His devil fruit bears a certain secret…"

>> The tragic past <<
"He had a tragic past and became a bounty hunter afterwards. He chased famous pirates and got the title " Oni without horns "

>> a nameless blade?! <<
All of these seem like they could be legit lmao

>> The tragic past <<

>> a nameless blade?! <<
Definately a Zoro victim lol.
And I hope his lover ain't Terra (zoro's mother)
Because you know , Plant and earth dynamics 💀💀

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

>> The tragic past <<

>> a nameless blade?! <<
I'm retarded but I'm not that retarded to fall for this