News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Idc about the black blade stuff but him being a famous bounty hunter would be pretty sick

Would make for a cool Zoro opponent and would allow Oda to actually shine some light on other famous bounty hunters

“The Oni without Horns” is a sick title too

The tragic past with a lover thing will definitely be expanded on at some point as well. I remember Oda saying something about his tattoo having to do with his past (and he clearly takes pride in it, he’s one of the only characters that walks around with no shirt on)

If Oda delivers with Greenbull I’ll have to admit that he went 5 for 5 with the Admirals lmao

:finally:

Idc about the black blade stuff but him being a famous bounty hunter would be pretty sick

Would make for a cool Zoro opponent and would allow Oda to actually shine some light on other famous bounty hunters

“The Oni without Horns” is a sick title too

The tragic past with a lover thing will definitely be expanded on at some point as well. I remember Oda saying something about his tattoo having to do with his past as well (and he clearly takes pride in it, he’s one of the only characters that walks around with no shirt on)

If Oda delivers with Greenbull I’ll have to admit that he went 5 for 5 with the Admirals lmao

:finally:
I should send him my ideas
Has someone his address?