Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

Long before you town was born, our King Worst had wronged scum. My lord was unjustly accused of murder. He was imprisoned and lynched. On that day, I swore my vengeance.

Thrice! Thrice before my plans have been thwarted.

You see this fertilizer? Ah, well the tale I could tell you on how it came to be in my possession would fill the time between now and the next full moon, but alas, we have no time for that. With this I can bend the limbs, mind, and soul of any creature to my will. And name what creature more terrifies the kingdoms of this world than the Tarrasque! With such a one in my power, all shall bow before me. Or be destroyed!

Though magic be a scourge upon the land, I must use the weapons of mine enemies. Behold, the Wand of Orcus!

Do you know what happens to people who shoot indies just as you townies plan to do now? I do. I once cloistered up in an infernal maze of most magnificent magical design the entire populace of a scum chat. And in this chat there was no entrance. No exit. They had no passives, no faction kills. No resources. I wanted to see how a trapped soul would react. At first only the weakest willed panicked. Then the murders began as hunger gnawed at their souls. And murder begat murder as a cycle of vengeance burned through their throng. Ultimately they devolved into furries and resorted to creating fursona's to honor the dead. Furrydom. The last one had survived an entire year in this hellish thread of degeneracy. In the end there was nothing left, and desperation could provide no solution. He succumbed to his own degeneracy and guilt at what his furry kinks—what I had forced him into trying —and he took his own life. This I did for curiosity. What might I do to you out of spite and because you try and lynch our boss? You cannot imagine such torments

Do not think you can lynch him, for he is him!

Status
Not open for further replies.