News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yoooooo. Wait until @Kurozumi Wiwi logs back on.

Even my fellow Admiral fans told me to drop the black blade shit. I legit one man armied this whole forum. I was the only motherfucker here who stayed true to the agenda.

@ConquistadoR lemme drink them tearssssssss bro

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yoooooo. Wait until @Kurozumi Wiwi logs back on.

Even my fellow Admiral fans told me to drop the black blade shit. I legit one man armied this whole forum. I was the only motherfucker here who stayed true to the agenda.

@ConquistadoR lemme drink them tearssssssss bro

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]
Despite all odds, despite all the slander. When the Blackblade agenda was at its lowest point following the anime episode. Nobody had faith, you kept fighting all by yourself champ, cheers
:BigW: