News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Yoooooo. Wait until @Kurozumi Wiwi logs back on.

Even my fellow Admiral fans told me to drop the black blade shit. I legit one man armied this whole forum. I was the only motherfucker here who stayed true to the agenda.

@ConquistadoR lemme drink them tearssssssss bro

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]
"Oden beats this guy."

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You are not passionate about anything except lecturing other people in forums, that makes you an uninspired, lazy, smarmy little boy.
And you don't know how to argument without being insulting. I told you that already. It makes you appear as someone who is not confident and simply not knowledgable enough.

I don't need to insult you to tell you that you are not understanding what I'm talking about.

It's a fact. You don't understand.

The thing is that the coloring just confirms what was already seen in the manga for anybody that isn’t blind or a deluded sword swallower. Which is why they now resort to claiming Ryokugyu was coating his dick in hardening and chanelled it to his sword lmao
new copium summarized

1. its the sword scabbard
2. its not official manga colors ( vc not canon?)
3. Greenbull coated the blade previously

:yurazclear:

Haki can be transfered to weapons and organs...

Enma gives coc, zoro uses that coc and coats his other 2 swords. It ain't rocket science :nicagesmile:
Lmao so , now there is Head canon over head canon , over a head canon to defend it lmao.
May I know where was this CoC the whole time zoro was holding enma and out of blue shows up when Zoro let everything out.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

And you don't know how to argument without being insulting. I told you that already. It makes you appear as someone who is not confident and simply not knowledgable enough.

I don't need to insult you to tell you that you are not understanding what I'm talking about.

It's a fact. You don't understand.
You were insulting everybody just now. Including some of my friends here. accusing them of being "media illiterates" just because they disagree with you.

You are a huge sociopath and narcissist. The fact that you said "I can be humble when I want" makes it crystal clear what type of loser imbecile you are.

Have fun having and uneventful and lonely life, ig you'll always have your forum rants in order to make yourself feel like your life actually means something.

You were insulting everybody just now. Including some of my friends here. Calling them "media illiterates" just because they disagree with you.

You are a huge sociopath and narcissist. The fact that you said "I can be humble when I want" makes it crystal clear what type of loser imbecile you are.

Have fun having and uneventful and lonely life, ig you'll always have your forum rants in order to make yourself feel like your life actually means something.
That's a bit harsh but true
The same fanbase that used the anime colors to say it wasnt a black blade
are saying these colors are bullshit and not canon........
:Kizgrin:
They're canon if my fit my agenda, that's the main mindset here