Powers & Abilities Debunking Literally Every Argument Against Ryokugyu’s Black Blade UPDATE: Confirmed! 09/04/2024

Does Ryokugyu Have A Black Blade?

• Total voters
He either has one but didn't forge it

Or he temporarily made one by coating it in haki in that panel, along with his elongated fingers that he also applied haki on

Even if there was another black blade, only 3 would be a sparse amount to exist in the world of One Piece. I was personally hoping that there would be another one, someone who forged it during the void century wars, that would have been cool to see, then you would have a black blade being made roughly every 400 years. Void century- 800 yrs ago, Ryuuma-400~ years ago and Mihawk in todays era.
Post automatically merged:

The Shueisha wall and then the VC coloring just cement what was already confirmed for anyone with working eyes and didn't have his brain rotten by complete agenda brainrot :

Time to pick on the next cope fellow sword sisters : Ryokygyu hardened his leg and the haki channelled to his sword or he simply found the sword lying around
I'd say the second option is less retarded than the first option.

Ryokygyu hardened his leg and the haki channelled to his sword or he simply found the sword lying around
I mean it's not like Aramaki having a black blade diminishes the black blade. It's a rare feat even for top tiers and simply aligns with the admirals having incredible base stats in at least one domain. It makes Aramaki's stocks rise, but of course, it further taints Mihawk.

:kayneshrug:

I mean it's not like Aramaki having a black blade diminishes the black blade. It's a rare feat even for top tiers and simply aligns with the admirals having incredible base stats in at least one domain. It makes Aramaki's stocks rise, but of course, it further taints Mihawk.

It also detroyed even further that mental retardation called "Admirals are fruit merchants".
Post automatically merged:

Golden lol.

For me it doesn't really change anything as I always saw black blade as being a peak COA feat and I could totally picture Mihawk having better COA than Roger/Shanks who are clearly specialized in COC. And I feel Ryokugyu fruit can only truly shine against strong fighters if he has the highest level COA