News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Queensama really saved the Vivre card pack nothing really funny came out of this one beside that, ignoring what the mentally ill power scalers posting 3 digits pages about
Is Mihawk vivre card out
Yes and its devoid of anything interesting like the character itself
Just read it :crazwhat:

Damn, Guernico was not only not-oneshot by Kaido but also didn't faint to Joyboy's super awakening CoC spamming while being half-dead AND even managed to shoot an instagram worthy picture and uploaded it.

Bro shat on Kaido AND Nika in his last seconds.

A true goat
:mrgo:
His last act was faxing that shit a true company man

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I still maintain that Mihawk doesn't view him as a swordsman anymore due to him only having one arm.

I think what really piques my interest is ""A lightning-fast slash unleashed from his beloved sword, Gryphon. Its power is as unwavering and weighty as his resolve to carry on the techniques of the 'Pirate King.'"

I really wonder how the Mihawk and Shanks duels went if Shanks was using Roger's moves. I'm really interested in the moves Mihawk used to counter the PK's techniques. I also suspect that Shanks probably also took some of Ray's moves.

I really hope Oda gives us a flashback.
I think they were equals when Shanks had two arms and after that Mihawk is uninterested in duelling with someone who is weaker. It goes along with Shanks sacrificing his arm to "bet on the New Era", and that sacrifice is basically him not reaching his full potential (w/ 2 arms).

Roger & Shanks are like Kaidou & Yamato imo, where techniques are being passed down and Oda shows that with Shanks using the same signature move as Roger. And don't forget that Mihawk was also at Roger's execution, he surely doesn't care about the One Piece or being a Yonkou or Pirate King so who knows... maybe Mihawk idolized Roger for his strength as a swordsman?

For me, it's a no brainer that Shanks also uses Roger's swordsmanship, probably also the reason why Mihawk & him duelled a lot. But yea, curious to see what Mihawk's signature move would be that could match Divine Departure.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just read it :crazwhat:

Damn, Guernico was not only not-oneshot by Kaido but also didn't faint to Joyboy's super awakening CoC spamming while being half-dead AND even managed to shoot an instagram worthy picture and uploaded it.

Bro shat on Kaido AND Nika in his last seconds.

A true goat
:mrgo:
And was named the worlds strongest special agent

Can either of them beat yonko while being conflicted like Kizaru did though. Both are weaker than Kuzan who got stomped by Garp
Kuzan beat down Garp, but he was holding back the whole time, while Garp was going all out, trying to take him down for real. Also, tell me—did Garp get knocked out after that Ice Glove?

What databook?

The pathetic scan of Crocodile's databook page talking about his past dreams.... that you clowns waved around to claim Mihawk wanted to be PK?
Like this vivrecard didn't confirm that Mihawk is seeking for the one piece.

You guys cannot understand basic narrative, Buggy will give mihawk back is fire, mihawk is someone who failed to become PK.