News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Queen fits in perfectly, here.

My current Pluton theory revolves around Franky building a new Pluton to fight against the old one Blackbeard steals.

This would involve more or less turning a Sea Beast into a Submarine. Surume is possible, but I'd like to see it be Laboon, since... well, Crocus has kind of already gotten the Whale halfway there.

Franky and Queen performing cyborg modifications on a giant whale pining for the songs of a Rock n Roll Superstar Skeleton is why I'm a One Piece fan, let's get it.

King's Vivre Card

Nicknamed "Wildfire," he is the top-ranking member of the Beasts Pirates' All-Stars and was personally chosen by Kaido as his "Right Arm." The name "King" was also bestowed upon Alber as his new identity by Kaido. Being a rare species, Alber was captured and used as a test subject by the World Government. Seeing the strength in Kaido that could change the world, he chose to conceal his true identity with a mask and follow Kaido of his own will.

... and how Sanji fanboys read it

Nicknamed "Wildfire," he is the top-ranking member of the Beasts Pirates' All-Stars ALONG WITH QUEEN and was personally chosen by Kaido as his "Right Arm" BUT QUEEN IS ALSO RIGHT ARM BECAUSE WHY NOT. The name "King" was also bestowed upon Alber as his new identity by Kaido. IN CARDS KING = QUEEN, WE ALL KNOW THAT. Being a rare species, Alber was captured and used as a test subject by the World Government. Seeing the strength in Kaido that could change the world, he chose to conceal his true identity with a mask and follow Kaido of his own will.

It’s funny non kokuto wielder Fuji can use both his sword and df ability but we are not supposed to question twerkbull not even once unsheathing his so called black blade. Even when likes of Yamato was making him eat dirt in his broccoli form. What swordsman of that caliber would allow that to happen :milaugh:

This thing about Franky being abandoned at 4 years old isn't canon it seems, made up

So idk if he is Franky's or Weevil's father

There are some hints on Franky tho, like them making the same poses on color spreads and cover pages
My guess would be Franky purely because weevil just doesn’t make sense seeing how adamant ms. Bucky is that Vegapunk can confirm Weevils lineage
The few who are saying it is Weevil are coping hard.

Weevil looks nothing like Queen especially young Queen, Queen abandoned his son when his son was 10. I'm pretty sure Weevil would know Queen being his father if that was the case.

Also Weevil has nothing in common with Queen meanwhile Franky does.

Weevil is also 35 years old, so he is one year too young and his blood type doesn't match.

Weevil is obviously a failed Whitebeard Clone, while Franky is Queen's son.

And while it isn't officially confirmed, if you look at all the evidence everything points to it being Franky.

It's only a matter of time until Oda confirms it in a SBS.

You guys struggle even tho it's already over. The blade is clearly identical to a black blade we had before. We know for a fact Ryo doesn't use a sheathe, even the character he's based on didn't

It's a black blade buddy
It will never be kokuto you can hope for Saijo or whatever that bum is never joining Mihawk/Ryuma while being total df merchant

So who you do guys pick between Fujitora and GB in a fight rn?

I'd give to Fujitora, I kinda always thought this.
GB can win but Fuji has a higher chance so I'd say 49:51 in Fujis favor out of a 100 fights. Fujis composure would result in a lesser chance of making impractical/emotional decisions in a fight whereas GB is more likely to do so . Most fights aren't as simple as "this guy wins" though.