News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Fuji always

more plot relevant
I used to think this was always a guarantee but Apoo came out of Wano without a loss, looking better than X Drake, and I have no doubt if they fought X Drake would lose. I actually respect Oda for that. Doesn't matter how important X Drake is for the future and his role with sword, a slimeball like Apoo trolled his ass, and X Drake looks as pathetic and as fodder as any run of the mil VA.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I used to think this was always a guarantee but Apoo came out of Wano without a loss, looking better than X Drake, and I have no doubt if they fought X Drake would lose. I actually respect Oda for that. Doesn't matter how important X Drake is for the future and his role with sword, a slimeball like Apoo trolled his ass, and X Drake looks as pathetic and as fodder as any run of the mil VA.
Pretty sure Drake would have beaten Apoo ass in Wano and it was portrayed that way

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
X drake literally can’t lose lol, he knows how Apoo fights and Apoo literally had to try and scare Drake with Numbers

ZenZu

X drake literally can’t lose lol, he knows how Apoo fights and Apoo literally had to try and scare Drake with Numbers
Apoo never went all out.
Post automatically merged:

Him losing to the strongest CP0 agent made it little better.
Their is no shame for losing to someone who is stronger than fucking Lucci.
Where's the Mr.Go post btw, not that he's the strongest, but where is the raw image?

ZenZu

Drake got praised from the strongest special agent, apoo ran away like a coward
Apoo literally held off Hybrid X Drake AND Zoro together.

Despite Zoro cheapshotting Apoo, he got back up and Drake still failed to put him down.

Apoo put Zoro on his knees and temporarily knocked out Luffy. Apoo bitched Kidd, and Kidd never got his revenge.

It's not even close, Apoo runs laps around X Drake. Drake did shit all but stab Mr.Go in the back just to get folded. Oh yea he took down a number.