News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Only a handful of the strongest can bring that amount of pain to multiple Yonko :finally:
**Translated-**
**Yellow Text:**
Aiming to uncover history, he faces consecutive battles against the Four Emperors! What will become of the surgeon's extraordinary "fate"!?

**Largest Paragraph in White Text: **
To discover the meaning of the "D" in his fate, Law challenges Big Mom. Though gravely injured, he narrowly wins alongside Kid using the awakened powers of their Devil Fruits. He obtains a copy of the "Road Poneglyph." However, after setting sail from Wano Country, the Blackbeard Pirates ambush Law, leading to a fierce battle over the copy. Ultimately, he is defeated, his ship sinks, and the fate of his comrades is unknown. Can Law defy the unfortunate fate that befalls him...!?
l

**Middle Right Caption next to Panel:**
With "Awakening," his powers become even more formidable. He pierces his enemies with "Anesthesia," generating shockwaves within their bodies that even the Four Emperors cannot withstand.

Fierce battle against Blackbeard:steef:

I still have it as either way. We still don’t know much about either of their full power sets, and what we do know makes me think they are equal.

Supreme blade vs black blade (likely a great blade buffed to supreme level)
High tier logia vs top tier paramecia

I always said that Ryokugyu injuring Fujitora at Reverie is something we really need more information on to see exactly what happened.

But on the other hand, Ryokugyu is just that guy. He can take no L’s. Negged King and Queen, negged the scabbards, Momo, and Yamato, negged Weevil, injured Fuji

His only bad feat of twerking to Saint Shanks also applies to the Gorosei and Imu, lol

So yeah I still think it’s either way.
I that gravity is really really busted. Fujitora has also probably has one of the best CoO in the verse so he also has that going for him.

I still have it as either way. We still don’t know much about either of their full power sets, and what we do know makes me think they are equal.

Supreme blade vs black blade (likely a great blade buffed to supreme level)
High tier logia vs top tier paramecia

I always said that Ryokugyu injuring Fujitora at Reverie is something we really need more information on to see exactly what happened.

But on the other hand, Ryokugyu is just that guy. He can take no L’s. Negged King and Queen, negged the scabbards, Momo, and Yamato, negged Weevil, injured Fuji

His only bad feat of twerking to Saint Shanks also applies to the Gorosei and Imu, lol

So yeah I still think it’s either way.
Both are mihawks bitches

So King is confirmed to be a swordman ?
I guess Oda realize that it was utterly stupid that Zoro never face a swordman in a serious battle in Wano.

I refuse to believe that Queen is Franky’s father because I refuse to believe that this information would be reveal in a vivre card.
Better take Vivre Cards infos with caution. Arber himself said he doesn't identify as a swordsman when he fights and Zoro confirmed that he's more like a total killing machine, with the sword being just another one of his tools.
It's also stated that his hobby is collecting swords so, if he really was a swordsman, wouldn't he chose a powerful & renowned sword as his personal one?
Arber is just a practical fighter imo, and his sword choice is proof of that (a sword only good for disarming the opponent).

Queen as Franky's dad? I think that's only a deduction made from some readers because of the coincidential timeline. Again, Vivre Cards must be read for fun only.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Better take Vivre Cards infos with caution. Arber himself said he doesn't identify as a swordsman when he fights and Zoro confirmed that he's more like a total killing machine, with the sword being just another one of his tools.
It's also stated that his hobby is collecting swords so, if he really was a swordsman, wouldn't he chose a powerful & renowned sword as his personal one?
Arber is just a practical fighter imo, and his sword choice is proof of that (a sword only good for disarming the opponent).

Queen as Franky's dad? I think that's only a deduction made from some readers because of the coincidential timeline. Again, Vivre Cards must be read for fun only.
King never once said he wasn't a swordsman and said he loves sword duels

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
**Translated-**
Aiming to uncover history, he faces consecutive battles against the Four Emperors! What will become of the surgeon's extraordinary "fate"!?

To discover the meaning of the "D" in his fate, Law challenges Big Mom. Though gravely injured, he narrowly wins alongside Kid using the awakened powers of their Devil Fruits. He obtains a copy of the "Road Poneglyph." However, after setting sail from Wano Country, the Blackbeard Pirates ambush Law, leading to a fierce battle over the copy. Ultimately, he is defeated, his ship sinks, and the fate of his comrades is unknown. Can Law defy the unfortunate fate that befalls him...!?
l

With "Awakening," his powers become even more formidable. He pierces his enemies with "Anesthesia," generating shockwaves within their bodies that even the Four Emperors cannot withstand.

Vivre card confirms Blackbeard Pirates jumped Law. Law really gave Teach the fight of his life despite going 1 vs 4 :myman:

King never said isnt a swordsman
Learn to read

**Translated-**

l

Damn I might have to push this battle from mid to extreme diff